chap 4.

"adeline!" aria yelled as i was walking home from school, "yes?" i muttered slightly confused

aria ran up to me, "everybody is going to this place called the cliff, you HAVE to come." aria says, i shrug.

"no thanks." i say as i keep walking, she looks at me and pouts.

"come on pleassseee! you could have a chance with walker, he will be there." aria adds and i sigh, "fine." i say.

she grabs my hand and starts running towards the woods, "what the fuck!" i say confused until i see a cliff, with a bunch of kids gathered.

"hey aria! and.. adeline." olivia says with her arms crossed.

"dude i dare you to jump off the cliff." lucas says to walker.

"no dude!" walker says as he stares at the cliff, "come on even i did it, it's not even that bad you pussy." lucas says.

"what are they talking about?" i ask aria and she shrugs.

"jumping off the cliff." aria says, "hmm." i say and i walk to the edge of the cliff and look down.

"adeline i wouldn't jump-" aria says.

"your right i probably shouldn't." i say and then i feel someone push me, i fall forward.

"ADELINE!" i hear aria scream as i fall downwards, towards the water.

i plug my nose and close my eyes, i feel the cold water against my skin and i sink down.

i swim up and wipe my eyes, "C'est quoi ce bordel ?!" i scream angrily.

i look around to a place i can swim for safely and notice a place with trees and sand.

"WOOOHOO ADELINE!" i hear walker yell, i swim to the shore.

i get out of the water and realize im missing one of my shoes, one of my black converse are somewhere in the water, and im soaked.

i start walking home angrily, my whole body is soaked, including my socks, and wet socks are not comfortable.

after 30 minutes of walking while sulking, i make it to my house.

i walk inside, the sound of my wet socks against the wooden floor disgusts me.

i take my shoe off and run upstairs to my bedroom, taking off all of my wet clothes and putting them in my hamper.

i grab a pair of white socks, a baby pink tight dress and my white and black star cardigan, and new undergarments.

i place them on my sink as i get into the shower and wash my body and hair, i quickly dry off and change into the pile of clothes on my sink.

i hear my doorbell ring, i open my door and see, lucas, walker, olivia and aria.

"are you okay?" aria says concerned as she hugs me, i see olivia smile at me and i slap her across the face.

"what the fuck?!" she snaps at me, "your a little bitch! why the fuck would you push me in the water! i could have drowned!" i scream at her.

she rolls her eyes, "jeez im sorry." she says and she rolls her eyes.

"olivia your so fucked up, apologize." lucas growls at her and she sighs.

"i'm sorry, what i did was seriously messed up." she says, i pick up my one converse.

"you made me lose my fucking converse, so either you go into the lake and find my other one or give me 60$ to buy a new pair." i snap at her.

her eyes widen, "that's not my fault." she says defensively.

"well- it kind of is." walker adds, "shut the fuck up who was talking to you." olivia says.

i clench my fists, "stop being an entitled bitch." i snap at her.

she storms away from my house angrily.

walker leans on my doorframe, "listen im sorry about her." walker says and i nod.

he steps closer to me, putting his hand on my cheek, "you okay though?" he asks concerned, i look up at him and nod.

i look over at aria and see her smiling with her iphone pointing at us.

he puts his hand down, "alright, thanks for the record by the way." walker says and i shrug.

"no problem." i say, he starts to walk away, "bye adeline." he says and i wave.

i lean on my door, "you might have a chance." lucas says before walking off with walker.

i look at aria and she squeals, "oh my fucking god!" aria says and she shows me that she took pictures of me and walker.

"aria!" i say and she giggles.

"look at the way he was looking at you, like a lost fucking puppy." aria says and i nod.

"he's so fucking adorable." i say and i smile, she nods.

"yesss!" she says and i feel my cheeks turn pink.