chap 1.9

boarding school

((this will be written like it's the present but it's in the past))

"adeline come onn!" juliette begged, as she tugged on my uniform.

"fine!!" i said as i took her hand and me and the other group of girls ran through the forest, to the other side of the boarding school, the boys side.

"look adelineee it's antoine~" colette teased as she fixed her ginger hair into a braid.

"stop!!" i said as we hid in the trees and watched the boys walk by.

"aren't they supposed to be meeting us?" i asked and everybody nods.

"supposed to, antoine, louis, pierre, andre, and laurent all are supposed to be." celine said.

i nod, we all wait patiently until we hear rustling in the woods infront of us.

we see the group of boys, "louis!" colette squealed as she ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

i smile as all the girls flirt with the boys, colette and louis are dating, pierre and celine are basically dating, juliette and laurent, amandine and andre.

that leaves me, and antoine.

"hey adeline." antoine said as he walked over to me, his fluffy brown hair, brown eyes and perfect smile.

"bonjour antoine." i say with a smile, he wraps his arms around my waist and lays a kiss on my cheek.

"when will you be mine already-?" he teased, i giggle and roll my eyes.

"soon, antoine, very soon, when we can finally go to the winter ball together." i say with a smile.

"shoot we have to get back." antoine said and i kiss him on the cheek and wave goodbye as the boys leave.

i turn around and notice all of the girls gone.

i rush back to the boarding school, i notice a car with all of my luggage.

"what's going on?" i ask confused, the headmaster stares at me, glaring with a smile.

"you are leaving." she says and i stare at her confused.

"leaving? why?" i ask, "your parents are taking you out of the school." she says and my heart drops.

"what?!" i yell

she nods, "go get the rest of your luggage, the girls are in the dorm." the headmaster says.

i feel my eyes start to fill up with tears as i run up, "we are so sorry adeline." they all say.

"i can't believe this! just as me and antoine where getting somewhere.." i say with tears in my eyes.

"hey! we will send him letters! just write them to us and we will send them to him!" juliette says and i nod.

"thank you guys." i say as i sniffle, they all hug me and i wave goodbye for the last time.

"bye, love you guys." i say as i walk down the stairs.

it starts raining, i wait outside the boarding school until all of my luggage is packed before getting into the car.

the whole ride to my house is stare outside the window, writing notes to antoine.