first trail: 3 on 1

A few weeks had passed at duel academy, things were normal like usual, except for one thing.

(y/n) was around in duel academy.

And during his few weeks in duel academy, he has been dueling non stop. He kept challenging different people to a duel and he kept on winning them. He would go hours on end dueling people, sometimes he would just duel for the entire day. Sometimes he would duel until his next class which he only had one which meant he would duel until tomorrow came around. In every duel he was in, he would win every single one of them and has been getting a high win streak because of it. Because of that, many students had called him crazy or a nut job for dueling constantly non stop. Sure this school's whole point is dueling but at least they had breaks to do other things, but for (y/n). He just kept on dueling. People had tried to stop him by beating him but he was just so good at it that seemingly no one could beat him in a duel, he was just too good at it. Many student complained about his crazy antics and rough housing dueling to the student council so they send their student council enforcer named Doppio dropscythe, to go deal with him. So he confronted (y/n) but he just ignored him, so they dueled each other, and (y/n) won. So seemingly no one could beat him.

Whether it be his skill or determination, or his anger keep him dueling, no knows and no knows which is worse.

So right now, one of duel academy's biggest problems right now is dealing with (y/n) who refuse to talk to anyone about anything, even about small things.

So it was hard talking or even stopping (y/n) from continuing his rampage dueling marthone. It was like nothing could stop him from doing anything, if he wants to do something, he's going to do it, which could explain why he is so stubborn about revenge motives, whatever that may be, no one knows. All they know is that (y/n) is going to keep on dueling until god knows what. They can only hope that he's going to stop sooner or later.

Right now, the headmaster was in his office minding his own business like always, that was until Ver entered his room unannounced as he carried a huge file of papers, complaining about (y/n) like always.

Ver: sir! I need your help with something!

He screamed at the headmaster which caught his attention. The headmaster noticed the huge pile of paper he was holding and immediately knew what it was going to be about.

Headmaster: is it about (y/n)?

Ver: it's about (y/n)!

He screamed which caused the headmaster to sigh. Ver walked up to the headmaster with the pile of paper, once ver was at his desk, he slammed the pile of paper on the headmaster deck to show him how big and heavy it was. The pile of paper was at least 24 inches tall.

Ver: sir! This pile of paper is the complaten we got about (y/n)! From yesterday! Which so far, is the luckiest day for me and the other student council as this is so far, the least complaint we got about him! But that changed the fact that most of us had to stay up to read them all! We had to drink a whole bunch of coffee just to get through all of this! That doesn't change the fact that there is still another complaint we had to go through that we haven't finished since I guess (y/n) doesn't know that sleeping exists!

He screamed as the headmaster as he complained about the problem about (y/n) and how he's making his and the other student council making their job harder and more miserable than it needed to be.

Ver: sir! You got to do something about him! Because Doppia is losing his mind! Hex needs his own therapy session! Kotoka is crying on the ground for hours straight! Meloco is seeing things from the lack of sleep she hasn't been getting! And I'm about to lose it!