second trial: card games on motorcycle

It was the next day after (y/n) had completed his first trial. Where he went up against three duelists all at the same time. Now because it was the next day, he could now do his second trial that (y/n) desperately wanted to do. Ver and the headmaster knew that pretty well so they were in the headmaster's office thinking on what would be (y/n)'s second trial and how they could make it a bit more challenging for him.

Headmaster: So Ver tell me, what exactly did (y/n) struggle on on his first trial.

He asked Ver so he can make the second one hader.

Ver: Well sir, I wouldn't say he struggled. More like he was bored, as in this wasn't a challenge to him at all.

Headmaster: hm, okay then. Then what strategies does he usually use?

He asked once again.

Ver: Well from my understanding, his usual strategies are high attack points and destroy his opponent's monsters while doing burn damage. To do this he usually needs to get a lot of monsters on the field, usually 3 or 2.

Headmaster: so he's a go second turn type of duelist.

Ver: yeah he basically is, oh maybe we can somehow exploit that. We make him go first for his second trial.

He said as that would give (y/n) a bit of a challenge for once.

Headmaster: well that's great to hear, but now who exactly will be his new challenger.

He said to ver. They both tried to think of one duelist who was great at going second but also determined to win as well. They had plenty of duelists in duel academy that fit that description but who is the one who would be the best options for it. They thought of their options but couldn't think of much, but luckily their answer would just walk right in.

Literally.

Elira: I'll be his challenger.

Elira said in a serious voice, as she walked into the office.

Ver: Elira?

He said in confusion.

Elira; yes it's me.

Ver: yeah I know, it's just that. Were you just standing outside of the office next to the door waiting for the perfect time to come in?

He asked her, which made Elira nervous all of a sudden.

Elira: what! No! Of course not!

She said in a nervous voice, sweating a bit. Sadly Ver could see through her lies, giving her a disappointing face.

Elira: Okay yeah.

She said sadden, now realizing she made a fool out of herself.

Ver: how long have you been just standing there?

He asked in a disappointing voice.

Elira: for like hours but that doesn't matter! What matters is that I want to be (y/n)'s challenger for his second trial.

She demanded from them. Though Ver still had some questions.

Ver: why do you want to be his second challenger? What's your goal here Elira Pendora.

He asked her, wanting to know her reason for wanting to duel someone like (y/n).

Elira: Does it matter the reason why I want to duel him, you're getting someone for his second trial either way.

She tried to deflect the questions but Ver wasn't having it. He wanted the answer, he knew that Elira wasn't the brave type. So was she so brave to take on someone like (y/n), a very violent person. But then he remembered something,