xChapter 77 - Abandonment (Finale) [END OF SEASON 1]

It still took a few days for Ronnie to be released from the hospital but during those days a lot of people came and visited, and a lot of them told him different things.

His mom Sally Everst was almost always there – and while she was grateful that he was safe – what she wasn't so grateful for was Ronnie spending the night out when he wasn't supposed to.

Luckily when Alex, Marcus, & Elizabeth arrived they were able to ignore all of the hardships they all recently went through. They just talked about whatever was on their mind and were able to put their worries behind them. When Ronnie eventually did get to hear about all of what happened with Marcus, he didn't know what to say, but seeing how optimistic his best friend was about his future, Ronnie's worries soon washed away.

Another time the folks from Burrito Bistro decided to pay him a visit. While Mister Garcia was mainly there to make sure he was alright, Ronnie got to properly meet Mesto's kids; Landon & Avery. With the twins' three-year birthdays coming later in June, Ronnie figured he would need to find some sort of present to get them. However, once those two left, Hunter arrived to greet Ronnie. Despite the two of them not being on the best terms, Ronnie could tell Hunter had changed drastically since middle school, especially recently. And if Marcus could give him a second chance; he begrudgingly accepts that Hunter is starting to change, and if he keeps changing for the better then maybe they can properly get along.

While Ronnie was supposed to be in school, some of the faculty visited after school to drop off homework papers. When it was Sam Penningberg's turn, he always made sure to give notes and tips with the papers to help him understand the assignments more. When it was Zesti Champion's turn, she made sure to bring in some food for him to have that she baked. When it was Wilsten Jefferson's turn, he showed up and then left almost as if he felt this was beneath him. When it was Ray Ramirez's turn, despite him saying how he got forced to be here he did slip him an answer sheet for one of the tougher assignments. And when it was Aken Amnestor's turn, the history teacher would always make sure to remind Ronnie that he should focus more on recovering than homework.

When he got the news that he was going to get discharged from the hospital at the end of the week, Ronnie was surprised by how many classmates showed up to celebrate. Christopher told him about how working out wasn't the same without him, Crunch remarked to Ronnie that they needed to do something really fun when he's out, while Suzy Dark made sure that Crunch didn't get too hyper in the room. X, despite already visiting each day around the same time, showed up again with the students to celebrate the news. Hamster made some of his famous muffins for Ronnie to eat while Carli Kim made sure Bennet the hamster didn't eat the muffin first. Even Rebecca Jenksin showed up, and while she did say it was out of obligation, Ronnie nonetheless appreciated the gesture.

What shocked Ronnie the most was when Dirty Fang visited. It was just four members though; Vanessa Deli, Blanko Deck, Graham Dirt, & Andy Nibble. And they all brought him gifts. Vanessa brought him an ambulance toy truck she found at the hospital's gift shop, Blanko gifted Ronnie a gift card to his family's bodega, Graham Dirt gifted him some school supplies, and Andy Nibble gifted Ronnie a 480-piece puzzle. While he understood why Vanessa and Blanko were there, Ronnie was a bit confused about why Andy and Graham showed up. Still, he was appreciative of the gifts and the puzzle was something he and his mother spent the rest of the day trying to complete.

When they finally did though, the next guests paid Ronnie a visit. This time it was the folks from the bookstore; Ivan Turnip, Professor Powell, & Selina Gulvonac. They brought him a ton of books to keep him busy for a while. Selina seemed pretty interested in what Ronnie thought of Starlight High while Ivan talked with Sally Everst about the old times. While they were still there; The Three Ts paid Ronnie a visit too. While Tom & Tim apologized to Professor Powell about the purse robbery they tried to do, Tim-Tom chatted with Ronnie about his recovery. Despite that, Ronnie noticed something about Tim-Tom felt off. He felt that the whole time he was visiting him, Tim-Tom was thinking about some other thing. And it was that thing that created a small rage inside Tim-Tom which he tried to mask during the visit.