PART 3 : Stalking Eyes.

Hazbin Hotel-" Inside of Every Demon Is a Rainbow" REMIX| AmaLee Ver.

YouTube.

[⁰:⁰-____________²:⁵³]

[ I I ]

[Scene 1-:- The Hallway ]

[ A / N : There used to be some pictures about how the scenes looks like but Wattpad's not letting me to upload it here. I'm so sorry my dear cherries! ]

x•x•x

Eyes half lidded and a small smile pressed right apon his lips, he made himself welcome by striding through the endless seemingly hallways, their furniture's repeating again and again as he rounded another set of hallways. It was dark and eerie, the only sound was his light footsteps tapping along the white marbled floor as he strode along the hallway, humming a soft tone to himself. He was genuinely happy to be by himself for sometime, but knowing his duties, he wouldn't dare to mess around, leaving his responsibilities astray. Oh what kind of King he would be to his dear people if he would to mendel about another things instead of worrying about his own said duties? That would be improper of him!

The ginger headed man smiled to himself as he continue striding through the endless hallways, his mind replaying back the words Little- Miss Princess Shaera repeated back to her dear friend Augustine. Quite interesting,he muses to himself. They were talking about him after all, why wouldn't it be interesting?! Everything whatever every mortal being say about him is always interesting!

And that's where he gets the entertainment from.

Stalking others? Sure do. Eavesdropping? Quite rude for a gentleman like him but as long as he don't blurt out that he was eavesdropping then he's fine...for now, atleast. It's only a matter of time till he shows up to greet his new cheery looking friends!

The tall, slim man cheekily grinned as he animatedly tapped the floor with his neatly polished shoes in joy and excitement. He silently barked a laugh as he threw his hands above his head, feeling the joy radiating from his wicked evil soul. Oh, how much of fun and entertainment would it be once he introduce himself to his new friends! How thrilling would it be! He's certain that they'll like him..well, he can't say so much about Shaera. But he'll do his best to make her like him too!

He finally reached to his room as he teleported himself into his office, skillfully landing himself onto the chair as he seated himself comfortable while staring at his office desk, his thin grey lips sealed into a tight smile as his fingers drummed against the wooden desk infront of him. Everything in his room was made out of wood, not okay if something was to catch on fire and get everything caught on fire - expertly roasting him alive as well if he's to take a short nap on his desk. But that wouldn't happen! No no, he made sure that everything was fire- proof and he sealed everything with his magic to prevent from such disastrous thing from happening! Why would he need such a hassle as that anyway?

"In My opinion, it's not worth it." He spoke out his own opinion as he began drumming the desk again with his fingers, his yellow static like eyes crinkled as he stared at every detail the poor old table had to offer for him. His eyes glint as a thought crossed his mind. Oh how would he ever make the sad, poor little gal Marie, to bark a deal at him? Or to bargain a deal with him, if speaking in a proper tone. Dramatically huffing while he leaned away from the desk, he thought of a way to make things easier and more less suspicious.