PART 4 : The Dealer

Jake Daniels - God
CloudKid
YouTube.

[ I I ]

Scene 1 : The Ballroom.

All eyes were on the furious looking princess who huffed in and out deep breaths, her purple eyes glowing dangerously at the unknown person, her hands pressed together, teeth visible as she made herself to look more imitating. The taller man just stood there, lips together into a tight smile as he gawked at the furious ball of grey hair silently. For a minute the silence stretched on until he grinned back at them, looking all cheery and innocent.

"Why wouldn't I be here, darling?"

Shaera stared at him for a moment, then blinked for a few times as she seemed to be
processing the words which the chipper man said. He ignored the confused looking princess and turned to face Marie with the grin still present on his face, while Marie stood there looking nervous and confused at the same time.

"Oh - look at you, dearie! You, certainly need a mentor to handle that silly little staff of yours!" He pointed his index finger at her as he rounded the uncomfortable looking princess with that same, unnerving grin on his face which stretch right across his face, looking amused and excited as he tapped her head with a smug looking smile after a few seconds.
"My dear, do not be uncomfortable! For I am here to assist you!"

"Okay. Shut up, and tell us, how in the fruit cakes do you know that?!" Shaera quickly pushed the man away from her friend, looking pissed off as she shoot the questions at him. He backward a little, a tight smile on his lips as Shaera growled at him, pushing Marie behind her protectively while Marie seemed to be lost in another world, looking blank and confused. The man only tighten his smile which did not quiver at the slightest and glared back at her with his unseen eyes, not imitated by Shaera. They had a staring competition for a moment until Shaera sneered at him, her patience already on a thin line.

"I asked you a question before Mr. And you did not give me a proper answer for that too. So please, answer the questions."

The man chuckled dryly at her question, seemingly entertained as he lifted his hands above his head and waved around dramatically, making weird signs in the air with his fingers. He instantly cheered up like he wasn't having a death glare competition just a few seconds ago as his cheery voice rang across the ballroom.
"My my, dearie! It's seems as if you're feed up! Do not be, for I'm not here to cause any mayhem. Instead, I'm here to help her highness here!"

"Cool." August commented from across the ballroom casually as he helped himself to another blueberry, munching on it as if the end of the world was nearby. He leaned against the piano, staring at the three with a smug look on his face.

The Man ignored August comment and instead, he started circling the ballroom, his feet barely making any sound as he walked with long strides gracefully,like he was made to do so. He gave them his all knowing grin as he lifted his hands above his head, pointing at every single place of the ballroom his eyes could possibly land on. "Well, to answer you're question, Princess Shaera, it's quite easy. I. Know. Everything!"