PART 8 : A bumpy ride, flashbacks n' more!

TheFatRat, Slaydit & Anjulie - Stronger
[Monstercat Release]
TheFatRat
YouTube

☁︎

⁰:⁰_|__________³:²⁵

☁︎

[|𒊹︎︎︎|]

Scene 1: The Carriage

[ A/n : I can't put the picture of the scene for Wattpad does not let me to do so! You can imagine it how you like, I would not judge you! ]

They weren't going on a train.
They were going on a horse carriage.

Marie has been in some but never something like this one. The interior was beautiful, a dazzling marble like white with comfy, soft couches placed just for them. This carriage belonged to her parent's. This was their very first one they rode on together, infact.

They used this to get to their first destination ever. The beach. Where they're honeymoon was located.

Dad chose the beach because Mum loves the beach, according to her Mum when she was younger. They both had a blast, laughing and chatting alongside, getting to know each other even more. Mum fell in love with Dad even more once he surprised her with the,"Honey, we are leaving for our first honeymoon! Guess what? It's in your favorite area, the beach!" Her Dad was a handsome man, who wouldn't fall in love with someone like him?

Short, blonde neatly combed hair, soft peach skin and blue dazzling gem eyes. Her Dad was as dashing and attractive as ever. As Mum, she was a tall, slim woman with beautiful purple eyes and brown chocolate hair. Why, everyone thought that they would be the perfect couple! They would certainly get along with each other.

Wrong.

Mum didn't like Dad first when she was introduced to him. She was picked among the thousands of villagers who lived in this Kingdom. According to the villagers, she was the apple of the eyes of the boys. Everyone loved her for her beauty, charism and the capability of being independent by herself. She was a strong, young and hardworking woman who chopped wood and made it into furniture's. She was skilled and careful with her job. She was the heart of the people.

Dad, was a patient, understanding and kind man who wouldn't leave anyone for anything. He has proven it well even though his parents were abusive to him. He didn't want them to die by his own command, so he simply send them off to live in the far side of the Kingdom were it's almost isolated. Marie always wondered who were her grandpa and grandma from her dad's side was, but once she got to know the truth of her grandparents mistreating her father, she didn't want to see them face to face or even have an conversation with them.

Dad had a soft heart. He was built strong, but he had a soft and caring heart. He's eyes said it all. He would take care the kingdom as if the people are his own friends, grandparents and children. Dad was always understanding, he didn't dare to argue back or make up an unnecessary fight with anyone. She wants to be like her Dad and Mum, strong, kind , brave hearted people who would do anything for their kingdom and family.