Part 7: Lovely Chat And a New Friend

☁︎ Neovaii - Crash
Trap City
YouTube
                    ☁︎

☁︎

| ♪0:00 -___________- 3:46♪ |

[ \︎𒊹︎︎︎|]

Տᑕᗴᑎᑕᗴ 1: Tᕼᗴ ᘜᗩᖇᗪᗴᑎ

x•x•x•x

[ A/n : There used to be some pictures of this scene but DEAR WATTPAD IS NOT LETTING ME TO UPLOAD IT! ;-; it's okay though, now time to let you're imagenation's run wild my cherries! >:) ]

x•x•x•x

ᗰarie breathed out the fresh morning air as she swung her legs, a small smile on her face as she tucked a beautiful neon - blue flower behind her ear and adjusted it. Her  left fingers lazily trailed across the surface of the wooden bench she was currently sat on as her other hand adjusted her hair which was messed up because of the morning breeze.

She knew she wasn't alone.

Shaera was inside the palace, probably with her parents as she's trying to make up an excuse to travel with them and abandoned her princess duties. Her parents, are protective. They haven't figured that the King of Angerin wandered inside her palace and declared that he will be her teacher for the time being just a couple of days before. That's a good thing. She don't want them to be involved in this after all. The less others know, the less problems will arise.

Yesterday, Chris told her that she couldn't practice in the Castle grounds because it'll be too dangerous for the kingdom and her palace, since she still dosent know how to control said staff. He also advised her to keep the staff close to her at all times. Even keeping the staff close to her and not interacting with it can slowly create a deep and strong bond together with it. Hence, now the staff is leaning beside the right side of the little space on the bench she left for her staff to sit on it. She hasn't unwrapped it though. Chris said not to, for it's dangerous, since she still dosent know the basics of how to use or to communicate with the said staff. It'll might drive the staff crazy if she's to unwrapped it.

Shaera asked her yesterday, if she believe in whatever Chris just said to them. She only smiled and said.
"Yes, I do."

After all, she didn't believe he was lying. He didn't need to lie, since they already made the deal. She also remembered her parents talking about those good ol days where they left the palace and wandered off to a far away remote area just so they could practice using and commanding said staff. They used to tell her the amazing stories of them trying to figure out said staff and how to use it. Sometimes they're training ends them up being burned, thrown away, picked up and brought back down to the ground at full speed or them just having a doubt that they could get it's trust.

Hearing them being thrown away atleast some foots and crashing right into a nearby thick old tree really did gave her a shiver. Looks like she's going to go through all of that. She can only hope that Chris knows what's he's doing. But according to the history of our world, he's a God. Ofcrouse he knows what he's always doing.

Creepy and unbelievable but - she has to give him a chance right?

The brunette seized her thoughts as she started hummed a tone ,her blue crystal eyes wandered over to the peach pink sky as the cozy fluffy clouds swam through the sky as the wind pushes it. A smile grew on her pink lips as it tugged on her rosy red cheeks, her long lashes fluttered against her eyes as another breeze swam pass her face, making her to choke a giggle. The sun hasn't rised yet to reveal it's beauty at the tip of the mountains and trees of this world, but the sky was already been painted by the beautiful asthetic colours of orange, peach and light pink like a rainbow covering up the whole sky. Marie gave out a sigh as her gaze landed on the many tall trees which towered over the garden, admiring the fresh green colour of the morning.