PART 9: A long talk

Nightcore - Centuries
Youtube
NightcoreReality

[ I I ]

Scene 1: The cabin

How does it feel when you made a deal with a demon like god who can destroy you with a snap of their fingers if your mere existence dosent matter to their entertainment anymore?

Great? No. Absolutely bad. No one can blame you for feeling as such because right now, a certain brunette is in that situation.

And that's what her highness is currently feeling right now.

Confused, still in shock and slightly scared for herself and her kingdom. The morning sun rays hits softly against the brunettes cheek as she sat facing the window of her bedroom, her elbows leaning against the frame of the window and her face rested against the palm of her hands. She let out a sigh as she let her eyelashes flutter shut, silently listening to the morning chirps of the birds and the crickets chatting away. Marie inhaled in the morning air then exhaled it through her nose roughly, opening her eyes as she stared at the pink peach like morning sky in daze.

So much had happened in the past few days.

For some reason, whenever Marie tried to send a letter to her parents, she's got a feeling that the letters did not reach to them. Because if they did received the letters then she would had already gotten an reply from them right now. But she, unfortunately, didn't get any response from her parents. Just pure silence from them, which makes a knot to form in the pit of the already anxious brunettes stomach. Deep within her, Marie knows that she has a bad feeling that something might had happened to them but she tries to ignore it everytime that thought appears in her mind, knowing that they could take care of themselves and that now she had other things to ponder about.

Marie sighed again as she let her head fall against the frame of the window, suddenly feeling down and tired. She had just woken up and got herself ready, but she wasn't entirely ready to face the others outside. She knew that they understand what she was going through at the moment as she was still processing everything what just happened and everything what Chris said in the carriage about his story yesterday.

..Well, atleast that explains why Frisk and Chris didn't look like they belonged to this dimension..

A knock can be heard from the wooden door behind her which Marie jolted slightly in shock, fumbling around to turn and face whoever was waiting behind the door. She cleared my throat and puffed up my chest, figuring that it might be Shaera or August. Speaking out with a slight sutter, she managed to sound atleast quite confident about herself as she spoke out in a loud, commanding voice.