Prologue part 1: The boy

"Speaking"

"Emotional speaking"

Thoughts/"Whispering"

Attack/"Emotional whispering"

Telepathy/Emotional thoughts

{Change of Scene/Important info/ Pov}

Timeskip/Flashback

*Action*/ *Important action*

*Sound*/*Loud sound*

[AI voice/Skills/Abilities]

______________________________________

WARNING:

TOPICS ABOUT ABUSE, SUICIDE & SELF-HARM & OTHER DISTURBING TOPICS LIKE VOMITING WILL BE MENTIONED:

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

IF ANY OF THIS DISTURB YOU, PLEASE DON’T READ THIS!

______________________________________

{??? Pov:}

“Mother is currently gone… I… I have homework to do. Then don’t say the obvious and do it already.”

An average, ordinary young boy with long black hair and eyes muttered to himself as stacks of paper were lying on a very untidy desk covered with many more sheets of papers. This boy was me.

I, having to process how I am going to complete all of this work, looking blankly outside the window. Seeing the sun from the distance cast long shadows across the nearby flats, painting the late afternoon sky with warm hues of orange and pink. The world seems to slow down as daylight wanes, and a gentle breeze carries the whispers of the day's end. The ambient sounds shift to a mellower melody, marking the transition from hustle to a tranquil late afternoon calm.

“I-It’s so p-peaceful… So… Beautiful.”

I quickly shook my head and faced my homework that I knew that I must complete. No more time could be wasted doing other meaningless things.

“Stop being lazy & stupid, you still have all of this fucking work to do…”

*Yawn* “I’m so tired… Though… Maybe I should-”

I once again shook my head this time also slapping myself across the face.

“No, I can’t. I can’t waste my time resting. I must do it. STOP WASTING TIME SAYING STUFF AND DO IT ALREADY!!!” I rubbed my tired baggy eyes.

I internally cursed at myself for wasting even more time, stretching my body slowly, which he cursed himself for again. Quickly picking up a pen that was on the table.

“I… Have to calm down… I have to do good… I have to be good… Wasting my time won’t do anything… I’ll be bad if I do so.” *Sighs internally*

I started to do my work and realised that he made a careless mistake on a math question.

“I… I’m so stupid. Why did I mess it up? Shut the hell up and continue.” *Yawns*