Chapter 3: A turn for the worse

“Speaking”

Emotional speaking

Thoughts/“Whispering

Attack/“Emotional whispering

Telepathy/Emotional thoughts

{Change of Scene/Important info/ Pov}

Timeskip/Flashback

*Action*/ *emotional action*

*Sound*/*Emotional sound*

[AI voice/Skills/Abilities]

______________________________________

꧁𝟙𝟟 𝓴𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓷:꧂

A purple portal was made as Sirin and Sako went out of it, Sirin felt to the ground in exhaustion

Sirin: *huff* *huff* “I never warped this far before… *huff* *huff* It f-feels as if my whole body is completely d-drained…”

Sirin was swaying left and right out of exhaustion, struggling to keep her balance.

“It really took a toll on you… I don’t think you can walk.” Sako went to Sirin’s side to support her.

“I’m f-fine! I can still w-walk…!” Sirin still looked a bit sad as she looked at Sako’s left leg.

Sako: “Sirin… I said it’s fine already. Just let it go, ok? As you can see, I’m still able to walk around.”

Sako moved her left ‘leg’ to prove her point.

Sako: “No need to beat yourself up for it ok?” *pats Sirin’s head*

Sirin: *nods*

The insect flew beside them as it started to guide them.

AAAAHH-” Sirin tried to follow it but nearly fell down a slope in the process, luckily Sako quickly grabbed onto Sirin’s arm.

Sako: *sigh* “It’s dangerous for you if you continue to walk in this state… Guess I’ll have to carry you then.”

Sirin: “I-It’s fine! Reall-”

Sako had already carried Sirin, before she could have another say.

Sirin: O///O

“S-Stop… T-This is embarrassing…! I’m already 13!” The now red faced Sirin looked up at Sako slowly.

Sako: *soft chuckles* “Awww, that’s cute~” *pats head* “But didn’t we do this before?”

Sako: She’s so cute when she’s like this. I must protec.

Sako unconsciously gave Sirin a slight soft smile when she looked at Sirin for a short moment, her usual stoic demeanor softened for that exact brief moment.

Sako rarely smiles at all, and Sirin knows this the best. The only time Sako remotely smiled was during Sirin’s birthday… Sako doesn’t even smile during her own birthda- Wait! Sirin just remembered that Sako didn’t even mention her birthday, so they didn’t celebrate it at all!