Chapter 6: GOD's devious plan

"Speaking"

"Emotional speaking"

Thoughts/"Whispering"

Attack/"Emotional whispering"

Telepathy/Emotional thoughts

{Change of Scene/Important info/ Pov}

Timeskip/Flashback

*Action*/ *Important action*

*Sound*/*Loud sound*

[AI voice/Skills/Abilities]

______________________________________

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊: 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝟾:𝟾

The pillars Sirin launched descended with an otherworldly grace, ablaze in a mesmerizing orange flame as they embraced the fiery dance of re-entry into Earth's atmosphere.

𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼, 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓪:꧂

Amidst the bustling city, a colossal explosion erupted, claiming the lives of those fortunate enough to be within its ‘forgiving’ blast radius. The less fortunate whoever faced a grim fate — crushed beneath the weight of crumbled structures or consumed by the relentless tendrils of the raging urban inferno. The once vibrant streets now bore witness to a haunting scene of charred remnants, a stark testament to the overwhelming sorrow that gripped the hearts of grieving relatives who managed to escape but at what cost.

A family of three is seen trying to escape the blazing inferno they once called their home.

*crumble* *crumble*

The sound of a burning building about to collapse alerted the ears of the mother and the father, who immediately quickened up their pace.

Unfortunately, burning pieces of the collapsing building were about to land onto the mother who was carrying their daughter.

In a desperate attempt to save her daughter, she threw her daughter towards the father as she was half buried underneath the burning hot pile of rubble.

“L-Leave m-”

Before the mother could utter her last dying words, she was abruptly cut off by another burning pile of wreckage crashing down onto her skull.