Chapter 5: Awakening

"Speaking"

"Emotional speaking"

Thoughts/"Whispering"

Attack/"Emotional whispering"

Telepathy/Emotional thoughts

{Change of Scene/Important info/ Pov}

Timeskip/Flashback

*Action*/ *Important action*

*Sound*/*Loud sound*

[AI voice/Skills/Abilities]

______________________________________

*BOOOOOM*

Sirin was lying on the ground, defeated.

The nuclear bomb proved too powerful for Sirin to handle as she laid there. Miraculously, she only sustained minor injuries.

Sirin tried to get up but couldn't as her body failed to do so. Sirin could only let out a grunt as she could only lay there.

Welt emerged from a massive heavily damaged metal hand that he used to protect himself from the nuclear blast.

Welt: "I must admit... I'm really surprised that you managed to survive that."

"But."

I   c a n ' t    l e t    y o u    l i v e.

Welt proceed to take out the ༺şȶǟʀ օʄ ɛɖɛռ

Sirin looked at Welt with H̶̪̭͊̈A̷̰͐͋T̶͖̀È̶͙̭ as she couldn't do anything to stop him.

Sirin: "You..." *cough* *cough* "YOU CHEATER!!! JUST GIVE BACK MY OLDER SISTER ALREADY!!!"

Sirin's sudden rush of adrenaline enabled her to stand up and punch Welt in the face.

Unfortunately, Welt quickly countered by manifesting a

█▓▒­░⡷ǪЦДSI БLДCҜ HФLΞ⢾░▒▓█

Sirin: !!!

Sirin’s body was slowly sucked into the black hole, looking at Welt furiously.

Sirin: "I-It's sucking me in...?! What did you d-do...?! What trick did you pull out this time?!"

Welt: "I'm sorry it had to end like this... Don't worry. This won't hurt."

Sirin gritted her teeth as she looked at Welt once more.

Sirin: "You’re sorry…?

Sirin could only laugh at Welt as she tried to punch him once more.

Sirin: “IF YOU REALLY ARE SORRY, YOU WOULD NOT TAKE MY OLDER SISTER AWAY FROM ME!!! ALL YOU LYING HUMANS... ALL OF YOU KEEP TRICKING ME!!! ALL YOU EVER DO IS TELL SWEET LIES TO ME!!! I ONLY WANT MY OLDER SISTER, SAKO BACK!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?! HUH?!”