Prologue part 2: The one I hold dear

“Speaking”

Emotional speaking

Thoughts/“Whispering

Attack/“Emotional whispering

Telepathy/Emotional thoughts

{Change of Scene/Important info/ Pov}

Timeskip/Flashback

*Action*/ *emotional action*

*Sound*/*Emotional sound*

[AI voice/Skills/Abilities]

______________________________________

FIND THE TARGET!” A young female voice shouted orders.

“Yes, Mamm!” Multiple female voices responded quickly.

S-591: T-Time to l-leave!!!

S-591 moved slowly in the air duct, trying not to make a single sound.

“Captain!” S-591 heard one of the female voices from outside the air duct shout at the supposed captain.

“What is it? Have you found the target yet?” The female captain looked at the girl.

“No, but… I think that the target might have escaped through the air duct?” The girl looked at the air duct that S-591 had entered.

S-591: W-W-What…?! I… H-Have to h-hide!!! I CAN’T BE FOUND!!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO TO ME!!!

S-591 crawled through the air duct much faster, creating some *Banging* noises.

“Wait a minute… I hear noise…!!!” The captain  While I still highly doubt that the target is crawling through the air duct… Someone should check it for extra measures…” The captain gave the girl the signal to open up the air duct and take a look.

“There’s… Nothing… Mamm…” The girl pointed her flashlight into the air duct.

“What do you mean by nothing?! Let me see!” The captain gently pushed the girl aside as she took a look.

A rat came out from the air duct and ran towards the captain. The captain, being surprised, grabbed the rat and killed it with her bare hands…

“So it was a rat that was causing the noise… I see…” The captain gave the signal to the rest of the guards to continue searching the room.

S-591: T-That was c-c-close!!! Luckily, there just so happened to have a rat nearby…

S-591: Why do I feel like this is too convenient for me…?

Time skip: 45 minutes later:

S-591 had calmed down after was crawling through the air duct system for roughly an hour, trying not to make too much noise while navigating the air duct.