CHAPTER 15: OLD FRIEND

The rest of the summer was dreamy. It was like the Mid-Night Summers Dream. It was the best summer, so naturally, it had to end. We were due back at Hogwarts tomorrow.

Apparently, Dumbledore had done some work on our chambers. He had the wall that between our rooms torn down giving us one large space. I couldn't wait to see it.

As opposed to apparating, which I could totally have done if my overprotective husband would allow me to. "We" decided that Severus would be returning a week before the students, but I was to stay and wait to arrive on the Hogwarts Express with the students. Because he was worried I was too weak to apparate. And I was irritated about it and taking it out on Severus.

"It's just a week. And you can reach me at any time."

"I know, thanks" I said sarcastically, as I packed some of the trunks I wanted Severus to take ahead so I don't have to deal with them.

"Come on, Spencer," he finally said, "are you going to sulk and be petty all the way up until I leave?"

I huffed. I had my arms crossed. "Maybe."

He smiled, "well maybe I should punish you for acting like a brat!"

"Maybe you should!"

Suddenly, he was upon me, pushing me back against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I could feel his hot breath on my face. He lowered his head and began biting my neck.

"By saying that, my dear, you have made a terrible error."

He he thrust into be after he used his wand to remove my clothes. He was pounding into me. Finally, he stopped, looked at me and the slaps me across the face. I stopped in surprise. Severus has never hit me before, so I know it wasn't violent... but I knew it was hot.

We'd stopped, I guess he wanted to see how I would take it, but clearly from the look on my face, it did what it was supposed to, it drove me insane.

Finally, he me walked over to the bed and dropped me. "Hand and knees, slut."

I climbed in position and before I could even get completly comfortable, he was back inside of me thrusting hard and wild. I felt my own orgasm creep up on me as I felt his warm seed enter me.

He started pumping me a few more times, reaching down to play with my clit. Not a minute later, I released.

We both fell back on the bed, it if breath. He looked me over, smiling. "That should teach you."

I sat up and turned to him, using my arm to hold my head up. "You sure about that, Professor."

"What are you doing?"

"Just making sure I am punished to the full extent. I moved to straddle him." I began lowering my body down his until I reached his penis that was flaccid now, but it began to grow harder as I started stroking it and licking it. Soon I had my mouth completely around him ashe moaned. "I'm about come!"

I released myself him and started stroking him. "Do it, baby," I said, "come in my mouth." I replaced my mouth and adjusted circling my tongue around it until him shot his salty substance into my mouth.

"Come here," he commanded. I climbed up to his face and hovered over him. "Yes, professor?"

She chuckled. "Sit on my face."

"What? Really?"

"Yes, come on."

Awkwardly, I adjusted myself and sat on his face. He began right away, massaging my clitoris gently with his teeth or sucking on it. I couldn't control how loud I was screaming because it felt so good.