S1>11: The Bamboo Sitch!

Sights are now set on Cyllage City, home of Jaden's next gym battle. Now, are heroes have stopped for a little lunch, in the middle of the forest.

Narrator's POV

"Targets spotted having lunch." James spoke, zooming in on Pikachu, Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie, who were circled around eating from their Pokèmon food bowls. Fletchling, Bunnelby and Dedenne sat away from the others.

"Great, let's get to work."
_______________

Jaden's POV

Shake.

I froze in place, looking around.. "Did you guys hear that?" I questioned, wondering if I was just crazy.

Shake.

They noticed it this time. "What is that?" Sabrina asked, sounding cautious.

. . .

Shake.

"Kie! (Go!)" Froakie leaped into the air, launching frubbles at one of the bushes by the trees.

"Cham! Pan-cham. (Hey! Ew gross.)" two black and white Pokèmon rolled out of the bush, faces covered with Froakie's gooey frubbles. They managed to get the frubbles off. "Ah? Who are those Pokèmon?" I slightly tilted my head. Me and Sabrina held up our Pokèdex's.

[Pancham, the Playful Pokèmon. Though it tries to look tough, Pancham has trouble being taken seriously by it's opponents.]

"But.. these Pancham look so different?" She said in a question tone. Jack paused to think.. "Well, the Pokèdex did say that they try their best to look tough, so this must be their normal face." He asserted to her question. "I guess you're right." She stood herself up, "It's just too bad they're being shown like that."

The Pancham ran up to Chespin, eyes glowing as they eyed down his food. "I think the Pancham are hungry." Jack said with a huffed laughter. Sabrina crouched down beside the two Pancham, "Are you two hungry?" She asked, smiling at the adorable Pokèmon.

"Cham-cham! (Yes please!)"

"Well you can eat. I'll get you two some Po- ah!" She cut herself off as the Pancham together ate everything in Chespin's bowl. They downed Pikachu, Froakie, Fennekin, Fletchling, Bunnelby, and Dedenne's bowls, before moving onto our food. "No! No stop!" I yelled as the two Pokèmon downed the spaghetti, waters, and cookies.

The Pancham threw themselves down, relaxing after that humongous feast. "They ate everything we had!" Abby stamped her foot, wanting to finish her meal. Chespin stood in place, sulking over his gone food. Pikachu, Fennekin and Froakie surrounded the Spiny Nut mon. Suddenly a giant shadow covered the group of Pokèmon..

"Aim.. go!"

We looked up, and of course it had to be them. James threw a cube down, which expanded into a net, catching all four Pokèmon inside. "Pikachu, Froakie!" I yelled, running to grab the net, but it was pulled up before I could reach.

"Fennekin!"

"Chespin!"

"Pikachu's ours, friends included!" The three spoke in unison. "Buh-bye!" Jessie waved. "Time flies!" Meowth laughed. "Away to the skies!" James pointed into the air.

"You're not getting away! Fletchling use Peck on that balloon!" Fletchling's beak started to glow as it flew up toward the balloon. "Oh no you don't! Inkay, go!" James threw a pokèball, letting his Inkay out. The Pokèmon began shooting it's ink at Fletchling..

 The Pokèmon began shooting it's ink at Fletchling