281-285

Chapter 281: Goodnight, Little Princess

His deep and magnetic voice seemed to have a hook, scratching Xia Wanyuan’s ear until it was red.

However, Xia Wanyuan did not seem to be at a disadvantage. “Why, don’t you know how to?”

Xia Wanyuan guessed that Jun Shiling would not. After all, the tall and cold Jun Shiling did not match the various fairy tales.

“I wouldn’t have originally, but since you want to listen, I’ll try to tell it.” Jun Shiling’s tone was filled with deep indulgence and helplessness.

“Mm,” Xia Wanyuan replied softly.

Jun Shiling was a very magical person. Even if it was a cliché story about a prince or princess, he could still tell it with great interest.

“The little prince has finally saved the princess from the dragon. At their wedding ceremony, seeing the princess’s shy expression, the little prince could not help but ask, ‘My supreme princess, may I kiss you?’”

It was originally a line from a fairy tale, but when it was read out by Jun Shiling, it had a hint of lingering feeling.

Jun Shiling’s aggressive aura, his strength and passion, and those deliberately suppressed memories were hooked by Jun Shiling’s words.

As Jun Shiling spoke, his voice suddenly lowered. He clearly saw the confusion in Xia Wanyuan’s eyes. “What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing.” Xia Wanyuan buried herself in the blanket and covered her burning cheeks.

“Okay, can the little princess sleep now?” Jun Shiling saw Xia Wanyuan’s unnatural expression and his eyes were deep.

“Ok.” This “little princess” made Xia Wanyuan’s ears burn even more.

“Goodnight.”

“Good night.”

After hanging up the phone, Xia Wanyuan quickly fell asleep, while Jun Shiling sat by the window and looked at the bright lights outside. He could not help but miss her.

It was a good night’s sleep.

It was a sleepless night.

————

Hays acted very quickly. Just as the promotional activity ended, they found Chen Yun and Tang Yin and discussed the terms and details of the cooperation.

Then, the official Weibo account of Hays posted an official announcement.

@ Hays Official: “@ Xia Wanyuan, welcome the new spokesperson for the China region. I look forward to working together and enjoying the fun together in the future. Every time you celebrate, you will have potato chips accompanying you.”

The company’s publicity department thought about it again and again. They felt that Xia Wanyuan’s live-stream was already very attractive to people, so they intercepted a video of Xia Wanyuan eating potato chips and matched it with the high-definition microphone that kept her voice and the sounds.

The satisfied expression on Xia Wanyuan’s face when she ate the potato chips matched the crisp sound of her bite. It made everyone salivate.

[ Why does it smell so good… ]

[ She’s so cute when she eats. What kind of godly beauty is this? ]

[ Although you guys always say that Xia Wanyuan is bad in every way, the way she eats is really amazing. I like her so much. ]

[ I’ll arrange for potato chips soon. I can’t stand this crisp sound anymore. ]

[ Xia Wanyuan’s resources are really doing well now. The first endorsement is Ya Zi, and the second endorsement is Hays. My mother, this starting point is too amazing. ]