376-380

Chapter 376: Hubby
Jun Shiling originally did not plan to care about this comment. Just as he was about to close his Weibo, he realized that the homepage had sent him Xuan Sheng's Weibo post.

Jun Shiling frowned when he saw the comments on Xuan Sheng's Weibo that were filled with words like "so compatible", "talented men and women" and "get together".

When he looked at the comments on his Weibo, he felt even more aggrieved. He directly deleted the comments.

Xia Wanyuan was reading the netizens' comments when Jun Shiling called.

"Don't you have to work? Why are you calling me now?" Xia Wanyuan looked at the time. Logically speaking, Jun Shiling was working at this time.

"I missed you." Jun Shiling's gloomy voice came from the phone.

"Young Master Jun, you've only been gone for less than three hours." Xia Wanyuan's eyes were smiling.

"Hmph." Jun Shiling snorted coldly.

Xia Wanyuan was too familiar with Jun Shiling. She had just seen the contents of Xuan Sheng's Weibo post. From Jun Shiling's tone, she knew what he was thinking.

However, Xia Wanyuan's tone was still very calm. "If there's nothing else, I'm hanging up. I still have a script to read."

"Alright, bye." Sensing Xia Wanyuan's impatience, Jun Shiling paused for a moment before hanging up the phone.

The executives of the Jun Corporation did not know what made the already cold CEO Jun's temperature drop to below zero. Everyone discussed their work fearfully, afraid that they would be criticized if they were not careful.

After hanging up the call with Jun Shiling, Xia Wanyuan went to the kitchen. "Nanny Li, Jun Shiling likes the braised pork you made yesterday. Teach me how to cook it."

An hour passed in the bodies of the managers, but ten years in the spirit. Finally, the clock pointed to twelve.

However, Jun Shiling did not seem to let everyone go for lunch. He even prepared to continue discussing the next plan.

"Okay, then the assets..." Before Jun Shiling could finish speaking, his private phone rang. Jun Shiling took it and saw that the caller was... Yuan.

"Hello, what's wrong?"

The executives watched as Jun Shiling's cold face turned into the warm sun in an instant. They flipped through the documents in their hands and stared at the draft table, but in fact, their ears wished they could stretch out eight hundred meters and hear what the legendary Madam CEO's voice was like to subdue their living King of Hell, CEO Jun.

"Jun Shiling, are you not eating lunch?" Xia Wanyuan's voice sounded.

"I'll eat in a while."

"Go back to the office and eat."

"Okay." Jun Shiling only thought that Xia Wanyuan had called to remind him to eat. Even so, Jun Shiling still listened to Xia Wanyuan.

"Alright, the meeting is over. Let's go and eat."

As Jun Shiling flipped through the meeting records that Lin Jing had just tidied up, he walked into the office. He took a step into the door and realized that Xia Wanyuan was sitting on the sofa with a sweet smile.

"Why are you here?" Jun Shiling's eyes lit up. He threw the documents on the table, sat beside Xia Wanyuan, hugged her, and kissed her on the forehead.

"I smell jealousy on CEO Jun. Let's see if the Jun Corporation has bought any vinegar factory." Xia Wanyuan looked at Jun Shiling with a faint smile.