456-460

Chapter 456: No More Jealousy
After Xuan Sheng left, Xia Wanyuan discussed the matter of Dongshan with Shen Qian and decided to investigate it on the spot later. Seeing that it was almost time to eat, Xia Wanyuan called Jun Shiling.

Jun Shiling had been very busy recently. The documents on the table were piled up until they were almost half the height of a person. His brain was working at high speed, calculating the feasibility of various proposals. Suddenly, the phone rang, breaking his train of thought.

Taking the phone, Jun Shiling’s eyes softened. “Hello, are you done?”

“I’ve finished my work in the morning. I’ll go to the Wei family in the afternoon.” Xia Wanyuan felt that this old lady of the Wei family was really unpredictable. They had not contacted each other for almost half a month, but she had called her again and asked her to go in the afternoon.

“Do you want to come to the company? Or should I go and look for you? Let’s eat together.” Jun Shiling pushed the pile of documents out and prepared to work overtime instead of taking a nap in the afternoon. He squeezed out some time to eat with Xia Wanyuan.

“Let me look for you.”

“Okay.”

——

When Xia Wanyuan pushed open the door and saw the stacks of documents beside Jun Shiling, she knew that he must be very busy. “If I knew you were so busy, I wouldn’t have come to disturb you.”

]Jun Shiling stood up and walked towards Xia Wanyuan to hug her. “I missed you.”

“We just separated four hours ago.” Xia Wanyuan laughed.

“Mm, I still miss you.” Smelling the fragrance on Xia Wanyuan’s neck, Jun Shiling picked her up and placed her on the sofa, exchanging a long kiss with her. “I really want you to be my secretary and not leave my sight 24 hours a day.”

“Dream on.” Xia Wanyuan punched Jun Shiling. “Get up. I’m hungry. I’ve been busy the entire morning.”

“Okay.” Hearing Xia Wanyuan say that she was hungry, Jun Shiling hurriedly stood up, opened the lunch box that had been prepared, scooped the rice, and handed it to Xia Wanyuan. “What did you discuss this morning?”

“You should eat first. Otherwise, I’m afraid you’ll be full from the vinegar.” Xia Wanyuan ate a mouthful of rice, and the emptiness in her stomach finally felt a little better.

“…” Jun Shiling paused for a moment and knew what Xia Wanyuan meant. “You met Xuan Sheng?”

“Mm.” Xia Wanyuan nodded and did not hide it from Jun Shiling. “He wants to cooperate with me.”

“Xuan Sheng is quite capable. Glory World Corporation’s sales network is not bad either. He’s a pretty good partner.” Jun Shiling ate as usual. “But you have to be careful. The internal division of Glory World Corporation is very strong. Don’t get involved.”

It was Xia Wanyuan’s turn to be surprised. Jun Shiling, this jealous person, was actually not jealous when he heard Xuan Sheng’s name.

Sensing Xia Wanyuan’s puzzled gaze, Jun Shiling gently tapped her forehead. “Stupid, even if I’m jealous, I love you. Of course I want you to be good. Besides, I trust you.”

He wished he could lock Xia Wanyuan up at home and not let her interact with anyone for the rest of her life. She would only see him and call his name forever.

However, he wanted Xia Wanyuan to be happy. Even if he felt uncomfortable, he still hoped that Xia Wanyuan’s work would go smoothly.

“Jun Shiling, you’re the best.” Xia Wanyuan smiled and leaned towards Jun Shiling. The two of them ate together.