2

As Yuto and Anthelion dragon kept flying, they spotted a little cave on a cliff. 

"Can you let us down there, partner?" As the happy dragon agreed, they slowly began to drift toward the cave, the dragon turning into fragments of shiny dust with a smile on its face.

As Yuto let Yuya take over again, he asked Yuto something 

"Yuto.... What happened, and why are you here?" Yuya asked. Although Yuya was last seen with Yuto a while ago, after he regained his memories, his siblings were unable to communicate with him. "And do you think Yuzu is ok?" 

"I'm sure she's fine Yuya" assured Yuri.

"And I'm suprised the idiot here has been quiet." He also spouted. 

"Shut up Yuri!" Shouted an angry Yugo 

"That's no way to treat your older brother, is it Fusion? 

Or should I say, Hugo?" 

Yuya then witnessed Yugo tackling Yuri to the ground as they got into a cat fight in the cave. 

"I told you it's Yugo! You're the one with the creepy ugly looking predaplant monsters, why are you talking!" 

"Ugly! How dare you! You'll pay for that!" Said Yuri, as he stuck Yugo in a headlock and proceeded to push his knuckle into Yugo's dumb head.

"Alright stop fighting you two! We have bigger problems to solve than whenever your monsters are ugly or not!" Shouted Yuto

"Do you think my monsters are ugly!!?" Shouted Yuri. 

"N-no comment." Yuto blurted out. Just as Yuri was about to flick Yuto's head, they were interrupted by something, or someone. They heard fighting outside the cave, 'is it nightime already?' Asked Yuya 

Then he heard screaming. Turning around and running outside the cave, Yuya saw the same boy as before, with another little boy crying next to him. The boy had green hair, he looked around 16, had tiny freckles, and scars drifting to every inch of his arms. Finally noticing the purple, Yuya immediately went to take care of the injured boy.

"What happened here?" Yuya inquired, but he immediately got the message when the little boy started to cry and point to another man who looked like he just got maimed. In the midst of mild confusion and concern, he suddenly felt someone's gaze apon him. It was a person wearing a mask and a top hat, holding a marble in his hand. 

"I see there is a new variable to this situation"  

Just then Yuya felt incapacitated, where was he? 

"Yuya!" Shouted Yuto. He attempted to say something, but he couldn't talk, where was he?

"Yuya I'll switch with you" Yuri said, reluctant smile invading on his face. As Yuya nodded to the best of his abilities, after switching with Yuri, he left mortified.

"Wait... so I was in there?!?" Yuya then pointed to the small marble in the Top hat/mask guy. There was Yuri, looking a bit uncomfortable, but still looking at his brothers. 

"Let's take intervals inside the marble, that way it we don't have to make one person suffer the entire time" said Yuto, although he was still shocked, he had become calm and adapted quite quickly. 

As Yuri agreed to switch with Yuya, he spoke 

"I suggest we just make the idiot go inside the marble the whole trip" Pointing at a hotheaded Yugo. 

As Yugo floated towards Yuri, he said this 

"Yeah, well I agree with Yuto, as long as Ugly card holder goes first! Yuya, you can switch with Yuri now!" As hotheaded and impulsive as Yugo was, he truly loved his younger brother, atleast a little bit more than the rest of his siblings, but he also loved them with all of his heart. He wanted Yuya to get out of that dumb marble as soon as possible. 

Before Yuri had switched, he said. 

"Bye bye Fusion, maybe I should practice my Yugo summoning" with a good snicker at the end. 

Before Yugo could respond, Yuya appeared instead of Yuri. 

"Oh when I get my hands on him, he is going down!"

Yuto and Yuya sighed. 

'Atleast we're back together' Yuya thought.