5

"How did I get here..." Yuya sighed, after this Bakugo person had a meltdown, after he'd been kidnapped for a second time and taken into custody, after all this time, he still couldn't get a hold of what was happening! 

"I should be asking the questions, it's hard enough with 1 problem child, don't make this harder for me kid" Yuya looked up at the Black haired, most likely sleep deprived man. Yuya obviously didn't hesitate to question why the other officers called him 'EraserHead'. Eraserhead , or Aizawa answering with a "look, I didn't ask for this name" or " it's my hero name" 

And Yuya, being Yuya would always answer with "but why EraserHead???" 

Sitting in an investigation room didn't sound all that great at first, but how he had been stuck with a human lie detector after 'Aizawa' left. 

"So, how old are you?" Tsukauchi asked. 

'Hey Yuto, should I tell the truth?' He asked his Brother.

'It wouldn't hurt to tell the truth' Yuri hollered, he was playing cards with Yugo in the corner. How did they find the cards, who knows? How are they playing when they're intangible, who knows? Not Yuya- he sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"I'm 15" 

"Your name?" 

"... Yuya" 

"State your business, how did you end up getting kidnapped?"

"That's something I'd like to know too.." Tsukachi felt confused, how did this kid end up getting kidnapped in the first place, he's clueless! 

Tsukachi then asked a few more questions.

"Do you know who the League of villains are?" 

"Uh who?" Yuya asked. Tsukachi  then marked down a checkmark on a piece of paper he had brought into the interrogation room. This kid, or Yuya had no idea who the league of villains were, so how exactly did he get kidnapped? 

"Your quirk?" He asked in suspicion,  'if Yuya had a quirk that could cancel of fiddle with mine, he could be lying as much as he wanted to right now!' He thought.

Tsukachi never expected the answer out of Yuya's mouth though.

"Um, what's a quirk?" 

Tsukachi's POV

What's a quirk, what's a quirk?!? Why hasn't my quirk detected a lie yet?!?! 

"If you mean like quirky, yeah I'm kinda quirky?" 

You could hear a pin drop in the silence. 

"It's like a superpower, like how you summoned that big dragon earlier" Tsukachi questioned, was this kid really telling the truth? 

"Like a superpower, uh, wait a moment" 

Yuya's POV

'Like how I can switch with Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri?' Yuya thought. His duel disk was still attached to his wrist, the police had tried to take it away, but it was all in vain when they couldn't find the function to take it off, naturally they hadn't bothered to take away his cards, how could they? They were locked inside his duel disk! 

Yuya missed when Yuzu used to tease him about things, or maybe even try and manipulate him into working at her school for 250 yen and hour. (BTW THIS IS AN AU WHERE (SPOILERS YUZU IS ACTUALLY REVEALED TO BE YUYAS MOM IN THE MANGA) YUZU IS NOT YUYAS MOM) Now he's sitting in a cell, wondering what the heck he should do. 

"I guess my quirk would be shapeshifting like this" 

Quickly switching to Yuto, he had Yuto explain he whole '4 souls in one body' thing, 'Poor Yuto, sorry to drag you into this!' 

Considering he was a minor, he thought he was going to be let out with a slap on his wrist or something, but no. They decided to send him to a school. A hero school, what?!?'

" hello, I'm the principal of UA high" a walking talking rat,A WALKING TALKING  DUEL MONSTER RAT IS THE PRINCIPAL OF THIS SCHOOL?!?!? Yuya couldn't believe it, he was going to a school with a rat for a principal. 

"Surprisingly there has been another incident similar to yours, so we're allowing you too to stay at UA" 

Yuya paused. "I'm sorry, two?" 

"Yes, and she's coming right now!" 

"So this is where—- hey Yuya?!?!?" The girl looked exactly like Yuzu, Yuya couldn't believe it 

"Yuzu?!?!" He screamed Yuzu was here?!?!? 

"Who the hell are you calling Yuzu! Have you turned into Yugo or something?!?!" 

'Wait so she's not Yuzu?!?! Then how does she now about Yugo?!?!' 

"Godammit, I'm Rin, remember you block head? Yuzu's Synchro counterpart?"