6

"What do you mean, you don't know me?!?!" 

Yugo came out and decided to help with the situation at hand, obviously he didn't succeed (the pro heroes are CONFUSED as hell🤣) They ultimately ended up arguing, much to Yuya's dismay. Although this Rin figure had the same looks (except the hair and eyes) and the same voice, this was obviously not Yuzu. 

"Ugh! Why do you have to be a nagging! You're not my mom!" 

"Shut up! Atleast I didn't wet the bed until I was 10!" 

"H-how do you know about that?" Yugo panicked. Of course, it didn't help that Yuri was right beside him invisibly laughing his ass off. 

"W-well at least I'm not annoying! You were always nagging people at the orphanage!" 

Dead silence filled the air. "Wait why did I just say that?" Yugo wondered. His head drew a blank, he definitely meant what he said, and orphanage?!?! He had a dad and a mom! He started to wonder more, but it didn't last long, as Rin was seeing red. 

"YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YUZU TOOK PITY ON YOU IN MY ABSENCE, YOUR DEAD!!!" 

Run started to chase Yugo around.

'It's funny, but not a pretty sight to see' Yuto said. 

An hour later, the UA staff managed to get Yuya and Rin into the dorms (NOT A FREAKING SHIP). 

(Oh and if your wondering why Rin is even here, I spun a wheel with all the bracelet girls, it just so happened to land on her name) 

As Yuya introduced Rin to action duels (God she missed a lot in the fusion dimension) she started to grow frustrated. 

"Now I attack with my ice bell!" 

"Not so fast!" Yuya quickly snatched an action card that was on one of the many freaking platforms the arc system had created. 

"I activate miracle! Now the damage I take is cut in half!" 

"I've had it with this!!!!!!" She screamed. 

"I end my turn!" 

"Great, then odd eyes phantom dragon, attack!" 

Rin dove into one of the platforms, desperate for an action card.

"I activate evasion! Your attack is now negated!" (I think that's what evasion does, correct me if I'm wrong" 

Yuya snatched one of the action cards from the top of a platform. 

"And I'll just activate the action spell: No action! Now finish that attack, Odd eyes!" 

Rin-1000-1500 =0 

Sakaki Yuya is the winner! 

"STUPID ACTION CARDS!" Rin went ballistic, she wasn't even used to action duels, she always used her duel runner, which spoiler alert- she was locked in a goddam tower with no entertainment whatsoever. 

They were both exhausted from dueling. They had been dueling multiple times in Yuya's dorm room. Luckily their dorms were farther away than anyone else's, or else they might have heard Rin scream "FUCK THIS!" Or "GET BACK HERE YUGO!" 

Luckily, all the UA students were in their classrooms, so they had plenty of time to spare. 

"We need to talk." Yuto said. 

"Gah! There's another one!" She screamed. He sweatdropped, he seriously didn't come out until now?

"We need to talk about how we got here." 

AND END SCENE 

This was a slow upload, I'll try to write more in the future, toodles!