4 ;; next lifetime

[ irl ]

' now what am i supposed to do
when i want you in my world ,
next lifetime - erykah badu

Adrianna walked towards the current filming location with Sunny. She had told Adri that today they were filming 'The Ledge' scene and hangout with the popular girls so Dylan and Millie wouldn't be on set today. "Sad that they have to be basically the only ones to miss out." Adri said, taking a sip of her iced matcha. "Yea, but I think they want time off filming and time to hang out with each other more. So, its kinda a win win situation!" Sunny smiled, finally reaching the house they would be filming the first clip. "So is this our very special guest?" The director asked, going up to Adri and shaking her head. "Oh, Im-" "No need for formalities, I already know who you are!" He said, cutting Adrianna off. The girl chuckled and furrowed her eyebrows slightly. "Oh yea? Who talks about me?" "Mainly Sunny and the Dylans. But I assume that you're also friends with the whole cast! Dont worry about chairs- we have one for you." Adri smiled at how welcomed the director was making her feel even though she wasn't even in the film. "You can sit here!" The director led her to her seat, which just so happened to be right next to Dylan. Adri nodded to the chair next to hers and put her purse on her lap. "Who sits there?" "Dylan H, Think he's at the bathroom right now!" Sunny answered, making Adri slightly smile and nod.

After a few minutes of filming, Adrianna finished her iced matcha. She got up to look for the trash can, which was only a 5 minute walk or so away from the actual set. Adri stood about few feet away from the trashcan, acting like she was shooting a ball. "Adrianna Alvarez, with the 3!- Oh hell no." She shook her head when her empty drink cup went wayyyyyy past the trash can. Going to pick it up, she properly placed her trash in the trash can when she heard whispering. "Shh- sh! We're gonna get caught.." A boy voice giggled. Adri insantly recognized the voice as Dylan, but she couldn't recognize the girl voice. She could tell it wasn't one of the girls from the cast, so she guessed Dylan had done the same thing Sunny had done with Adri.

Adrianna bit the inside of her mouth and nodded her head, giggling. "He wants to play that game? Alright, we can play that fucking game." She huffed and walked back over to the set, making a mental note to move her chair a decent distance away from Dylans.

Coincidentally, Sunny walked over to her- chair that was now next to Adrianna, almost the except second Dylan returned with his little friend. Adri scoffed and handed Sunny her strawberry lemonade refresher. "Whos that?" Adri asked, visibly annoyed at this point. "Uh.. I think her name's Evelyn. Oh my god- have you seen how friendly they have been?" Adri and Sunny spent their break gossping before Sunny had to go back on set.

INTRODUCING...

MOMONA TAMADA
as..

MOMONA TAMADAas

(EVELYN YOUNG)

" the girl he used to
make her jealous ,,

' your stain on my shirt
new bitch on my nerves ,
shirt - sza

insta — evieyoungg
finsta — evethefinest
tiktok — evelynyoung
spam — whosz..lyn

AND

MALACHI BARTON
as..

MALACHI BARTON as

{HIMSELF}

" the boy she used
to distract herself ,,

' youll see im not the one you want
cause i look better in the dark ,
better in the dark - tv girl

insta — malachibarton
finsta — totallynotmal
tiktok — themalachibarton
spam — mallbarton

dd's corner
new characters hello??
if any of yall thought dylan and adrianna was gon have a fine relationship adter her explained everything you thought WRONG.

i an a lil prankster (im never saying this again i sound stupid.)

wc;621