6 ;; your new cuckoo

' you really were too close to her
and people just went by ,
your new cuckoothe cardigans

[ imsg , irl ]

cast gc

dylan
can i add lyn?

judd🗿
who the fuck is lyn

sam😁
his little girlfrienndddddddd

dylan
🙄
ok so can i add her

sun sunnn☀️🤍
well idrc
itd be kinda weird, none of us even know her

dylan
well you added adri without asking anyone.

miya
well we actually know dri..
never have i heard rhe name evelyn young pop up in a conversation 😓😓
the better dylan😋🤍 and 1 other emphasized this message
but if you wanna be like that be like that bro

dylan added unknown number

adri💁‍♀️
fuck is that

kasey😝
back read u goof ball

adri💁‍♀️
am not no damn goofbal😡😡😢😢

unknown number
hey guyssss

adri💁‍♀️
fuck up bro 😪😪
chat deleted

ivy🌿
BYE.
STOP BEING MENANNB

adri💁‍♀️ named unknown number
'evelyn'

evelyn
???
what happened

adri💁‍♀️
nun damn calm down😣😣 chat edited

sun sunnn☀️🤍
riri ur acc evil.
anywahs whatre u guys doin today

adri💁‍♀️
am goin out w malachi literally in like a couple minutes
we gon get boba and then hoop or go live

sun sunnn☀️🤍
yall are so cute stop.

miya
adri be makin us want a man fr frrrr😭

Adrianna giggled and was about to reply to Miya's text until she heard a knock at her door. She excitely got up and opened the door, letting Malachi into the house. "Woah, Did you dye your hair?" Adri asked, putting her arms around Malachi's neck and playing with his hair. The boy nodded and smiled, "You like it?" He asked, slightly leaning in. Adri nodded her head and closed the game between the duo.
They stood like that for a few seconds until Adri pulled away, going to grab her keys and sweater. "What, you don't wanna kiss me?" Malachi joked, putting his arm around Adrianna's shoulder. The girl giggled and shook her head. "We have actual stuff to do, you can kiss me all you want later!"

Adri walked into the boba shop, hand and hand with Malachi. The duo ordered before sitting down and scrolling on their phones for a bit, not really talking until they got their order. i

"Adri?" The girl heard a voice and turned around to look at who had called her. Evelyn Young. She took a good look at the girl- she was actually really pretty for her age, and Adri decided to try not to hold a grudge against her for what she heard happen between Evelyn and Dylan.
"Hey, Evelyn!" Adri decided to respond, going up to the girl. "Could I talk to you for a sec- girl to girl?" Adri asked, slightly glancing at Malachi. Evelyn tilted her head but nonetheless nodded, letting Adrianna lead her away to a more secluded spot in the shop.

The duo sat in awkward silence before Adrianna spoke up. "Evenlyn, do you.. like Dylan?" The girl furrowed her eyebrows before she started giggling. "Like Dylan? Hell no!" Adri let out a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding. "Don't worry girl, he's all yours!" Eve reassured Adri, now making Adri furrow her eyebrows. "All mine? Wh- I don't-" "I can see it in your eyes- and his! You guys look at each other like you love each other even though you guys claim you hate each other." Evelyn told the girl. Adri slightly nodded her head and smiled at Evelyn. "Hey, I'm sorry if I've ever been.. yknow, bitchy towards you. I think I was just jealous that you had a better relationship with Dylan than I did." The girl giggled and smiled back at Adri, "Its 'ight! I understand where you're coming from, Ion know a girl who hasn't acted like that before over a boy."

The duo talked for a bit more until Evelyn had to leave so Adri went back over to Malachi. "I have your number, right? We should hang out sometime!" Adri said to the girl, hugging Evelyn before she left. "Yea, definitely. I'll talk to you later!" The girl waved bye before leaving the boba shop.

Adrianna smiled and sat back down next to Malachi. The duo made eye contact but Malachi quickly looked away.

"I think we should break up."

Adri sat there dumbfounded. The girl furrowed her eyebrows and almost choked on her drink. "Wha- H- Why-" "You still love Dylan."
Malachi sighed and looked back towards Adri before continuing. "I told Dylan that whoever got you to fall for them first would get to 'have' you. And clearly, he got to you first.." Adri scoffed and rolled her eyes. "So that's it? You're breaking up with my because of him?" Malachi nodded at the girl, staying silent. Adri shook her head and grabbed her drink, getting ready to leave: She didn't have any purpose being there if Malachi was just going to yap on about how they were breaking up.

"I don't know why you're mad. Its not even like i'm just assuming you like him; you know you still like him!" The girl stopped putting her stuff away and turned to face the blonde haired boy. "Can't believe you started the day kissing me and you're ending it by breaking up with me." "You guys would be better together anyways!" Malachi tried to defend himself, making Adri shake her head for what seemed like the 100th time within the past minute. "I don't care, Malachi. You said what you had to say and we're done, thats on you. I genuinely don't care." Adri walked out the door, barely aware of her surroundings as she put on her airpod maxs and started to walk back to her house.

dd's corner
mwahwhahahahahaha

this kid at mt schol so cute n he actually might like me dude

sorry for slow updates ive been busy w school 😪😪

wc;978