7 ;; c u girl

'i havent seen you in a while
you know i miss you babe ,
c u girl - steve lacy

[ imsg , irl ]

2 weeks later

dylan🙄
hey loser

riri💗
dont talk to me like that
run my fade yb
i would fold you in seconds
sorry

dylan🙄
wow
why you so sassy w me
actung like I couldbt fold you in seconds with just my words

riri💗
shut up.
yk my bf broke up with me because of you❔

dylan🙄
lmao
you know you cant get enough of all this😉

riri💗
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😐
not a laughing matter but igh.

dylan🙄
SORRY
sorry
anyways
we needa hangout again

riri💗
who said i wanted to be friends w you again dh?

dylan🙄
you're still texting me aren't you
🙃🙃

riri💗
shut up
yu got any filmin soon ?

dylan🙄
tmr
you free?

riri💗
maybe
whats the lo?

dylan🙄
**********

riri💗
thx
ill c u

dylan🙄
steve lacy reference❔

riri💗
maybe.

Adrianna thanked her driver and started walking on the grass towards the semi big school. She guessed they were filming some sort of school scenes today given the location.

"I like 3s better, theyre just good on my eyes!" "Yea? Well so are 11s." "Oh no- You seen them cherry 11s? Ugh! Thise are so ugl- ADRIIII!!!" The two Dylan's argued before Dylan H cut off, pulling Adri in for a hug while wrapping his arms around the girls waist. "Chill.." Adri muttered, still accepting the hug. Dylan D playfully raised her eyebrows up and down at Adri, making the girl shake her head.

"Hey, Riri! We're having a TSITP watch party at mine tonight, you tryna come?" Dylan H ran after the girl as she was talking towards the car her chauffeur drove. "Depends. What time?" Dylan smiled at the girl and slightly fidgeted with his fingers. "They're showing up mostly between 5:30-6:00pm but I need help setting up so...." Adri shook her head and rawly returned the boy's smile. "The last time I tried to get back with you, you broke my heart again. You seriously gonna play this shi again wit me?" Dylans smile slightly faltered but he easily regained his confidence. He noticed Adri's chauffeur was getting impatient so he hugged the girl, getting the excuse to whisper into her ear. "You used Malachi to make me jealous, I used Evelyn to make you jealous. Both our plans work and we still found our ways back to each other." When the duo pulled away, Adrianna was frowning and furrowing her eyebrows. "Game recognizes game, hm?" Dylan D finished, sticking out his hand for a dap. Adri sighed and dapped up the boy. Turning on her heel to walk towards her car. "I'll see you at 4:30?" The boy yelled after her. She shrugged and sat down in the backseat, slightly confused and flustered by the interaction.

dd's corner
no comment

wc;476