𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 03

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

✎︎______________

𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 - 03

꧁----------꧂

_______________

Mila opened her eyes and immediately sat on her comfy bed. She held her pain and groaned. Her head felt like it had a heart beating!

Today was Sunday. And it was 4 pm. She still have problems with sleepings. She slept around 10 and then proceeding to suddenly wake up at 1 or 2 past midnight and then couldn't sleep. Her boyfriend, Blaze did accompany her to help her sleep a few days ago. And she did have a nice sleep. Maybe the girl needed him to sleep with her in order to get a nice resting?

Mila sighed and looked at her phone. And opened her boyfriend's chat box as soon as she saw a notification from him

ᴍʏ ᴅᴜᴍᴍʏ♡
___________

Loveeee, did u have a
good rest?

Text me back after u
wake up!
(❁'▽'❁)

_________

Mila smiled as she stared at the message. The reason she took a nap in the evening cause he told her to do it. That guy was literally constantly worrying over her 24 hours straight!
(っ ̯ - ) ᶻᶻ

But she didn't mind tho- she loved it when he showed that he cares for her..

Mila remembered that she falls asleep around 3:40 and now it is 4:02.
It isn't even half an hour she falls asleep!‪っ ̫ -˘

Mila sighed and turned off her phone. Her problems and anxieties lately gotten to her so much till she couldn't sleep. Constantly worrying and overthinking in the middle of the night..

The girl got off her bed and then stood up. But suddenly, she felt like she was seeing stars and immediately tripped, fall on her knees. Holding her head as she tried regaining her strength.

After a few minutes of sitting on the ground and tried catching her composure. The girl took her phone and decided to call for Blaze. She is literally thinking some nonsense right now

__________________

"There Tok! Ur fire is now ready!"
( ᵕᴗᵕ )✩

Here, Blaze was helping Tok Aba around the house, his grandfather tried making a fire to burn some trashes and stuff but he couldn't and so Blaze helped him.

"Thanks Boboiboy"

Tok Aba gave him a warm smile and patted his grandson head softly while he smiled cheerfully