𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

✎︎_____________

𝘉𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13

꧁----------꧂

_________________

Mila woke up due to a sound from the kitchen. She immediately turned on her lights. Just to see the kittens were playing with each other on the counter- the girl only giggled. She couldn't stay mad at these adorable furballs! They are too cute

"Alright alright enough of ur mischievous plays u furballs"

She shook her head and giggled as she put each one of them back om the ground

"Hmm maybe some toys will entertain u guys?"

The girl thought. Maybe later she will buy collars and toys for these 4 mischievous black furballs.

"What time is it anyways?"

She mumbled to herself and went back to her bed, realizing that she is still on call with Boboiboy-

"Oh-"

Is he asleep? Or is he still awake?

Mila remembered them having a talk for. Maybe half an hour? She didn't remembered how long but maybeee almost an hour. Yeah..

"B-Boboiboy..?"

Mila took her phone in her hands and called his name. She put her phone more close to her ears. Only to hear his soft snores.

Mila giggled slightly. Poor him! He stayed up just to keep her company

"Heh. See u at school pretty boy"

With that, she ended the call and sighed. What time is it-?

5. 5:14. Mila sighed once again and ruffled her messy hair. She checked her phone again. Reading some text messages

Aunt Rosy-

*Mila, how are u? I hope ur doing fineee! Sorry if aunty couldn't visit u more often. Aunty have some works keeping on.*

*I hope everything at the bakery is nice. Kyra told me that the business isn't.. Well.. Working out*

*And she told me how u seemed so stressed out and tired, Don't push urself too far. Mila. It is alright to depend on me okay?*

*I suggest.. let's close the bakery alright? But if u want okay? I won't do anything without ur permission.*

*If u need money and stuff, im here. Just tell Kyra okay..?*

Mila sighed as she read the messages. Aunt Rosy. A kind woman. A friend of her mother. After her mother divorced with her father, Aunt Rosy helped Mila out. Seeing Mila stressed out and stuff. She wanted to help her. Aunt Rosy have already saw her like her own daughter.

Aunt Rosy also were still friends with her mother because of work. If no, she would never became friends with her mother.

She was the one that helped her so much. The house, the cottage that Mila lives in now is originally hers. But Aunt Rosy gave it to her with no hesitation. Yet Mila felt.. Don't know.. Bad? At the same time so grateful and would pay Aunt Rosy 50 each month as a pay rent. Even if Aunt Rosy asked for nothing in return. Mila insisted.

Kyra. Kyra was Aunt Rosy's only daughter. She have already graduated and worked as a photographer. So she only have jobs on the weekends or holidays. Kyra also assisted Mila in the bakery. With baking the pastries and stuff while Mila was in school. And then her shift ended after Mila returned from school. Yet, that kind girl have the same heart as her mother's. So she helped Mila till night.

Kyra also keep an eye for her well-being and mental health. As Mila.. Well she was almost in a state of depression. Cause of her family problems.

Mila layed back on her bed. It is still early for school anyways. At 6, she will take a bath.

Her bakery. Well like Aunt Rosy said, it isn't doing well, not many customers came a day. Only under 10 customers. And Mila only got like around 30 a day. Which is mot enough nowadays as foods, groceries and stuffs were very high priced.

Mila did think about closing her bakery. And looked for other jobs. But where? At a cafe..? That is more hard cause she have to work from after she returned from school to night. And she won't have time to hang out with her friends too!

Mila remembered that she used to sell some food around the school. And her conversation with Boboiboy this morning too..

Well Mila used to sell, well foods when she was in primary school! Such as cookies, mini cakes, chocolates and lots lots more!

Mila sell these at school because she knew that her father didn't have much money. So yeah, and so, her brother teached her about 'business' stuff and she did it all by herself.

'Maybe. Let's try selling some cookies at school. Trying won't hurt anyways'

Mila thought and smiled. Time to get to work!

She went to her kitchen and opened the counters. The girl had an idea on what cookies should she bake. Mila have been seeing some of those crunchy cookies in a jar that was covered in melted chocolate on her tiktok fyp. So why not make those? And those hand sized soft, crumble cookies too! Kinda like the subway ones-

'Maybe. Just three for those jar cookies and two soft cookies'

The girl thought, Mila wanted to let her friends taste them first and then her other classmates. If okay then she will started selling tommorow!

If she made enough money, then she can just close the bakery.
Mila then started making the cookies~

Timeskip-

"Fuhhh! Donee~!"

Mila smiled proudly. Damn she haven't baked cookies for a while as she focused more on baking pastries.

Mila looked at her clock on the wall.

"Oh sh*t-"

She cursed. It it almost 7!!

_________________

Short- sorryyy~ i got no motivation
ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

But maybe a few chapters will be published in a few hours.
(Midnight lmao)
(* ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ー ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄)

963 words