𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

✎︎______________

𝘉𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

꧁----------꧂

______________

Mila opened her eyes, she looked at the time. 3. She sighed and sat up on her bed. Hugging her knees softly and zoned out. She felt.. Alone.. And.. Unhappy? She didn't knew what she is feeling right now

All she wanted was some love. No, not that kind of romantic love. What she meant and want was.. A family's love. A Father's love. A mother's love.. She indeed felt it before but it was years ago. It wasn't enough. It never was at all!

Mila held her phone out and scroll through tiktoks and stuff. This is normal for her to wake up in a time like this. It happened for years already. Waking up at 1, 2, 3 or 4 and then unable to sleep. Normal..

Mila would be lying if she saw a post on tiktok about family, a mother caring for her daughter. And more. She wished she have the same. She envied them.

So after their parents divorced. Mila craved for love eversince and started dating around the age of 12. Foolish? Yeah. It was dumb and she agreed with it. Just a girl craving for some love. At first. Coupling with.. someone she had a crush on for years. Was so.. Well she felt so happy. At that time he cared for her lovingly.

Every day they would text. He would gave her some pick up lines. Help her with homeworks and stuff. literally! They would gossip with each other!

He called her with cute nicknames and stuff. And yeah. It didn't last long.. For about 2 years. They broke up because he cheated. Yeah. Mila was devastated. He was her first love. The guy that showed her what love is

But sometimes she wondered. Was that really love? If it is. Why would he do that? Cheating on her back..?

It indeed hurt. Well other people might say "Nah, it is just a monkey love, u will get over it" well not for her. She suffered with not having enough love from both of her parents. Did she begged and tried to get their attention? Yeah! She did! Yet her efforts were in vain

So literally. It shattered her when she found out her first love. Stabbed her on the back. She told him everything! But glad. He didn't tell anyone about their secrets. Or did he..?

The girl sighed and ruffled her dark brown hair. She decided.. To maybe take a bath...?

Yep. Taking a bath at this hour- the devil's hour lmao

But she finds it.. Comforting for some reason. A bath is the only thing that eased her pain and mind. A warm bath and then cleaning herself. Removing all the bad thoughts in both, her heart and mind.

Mila stood up and took her towel and bathrobe. After preparing the bathtub. The girl immediately dipped in. Aaaa~ refreshing~

She would relaxed in the warm bath for sometimes.. 30 mins? Well to be honest, most of the time, she would dipped herself in there for literally- 3 hours- yeah. She needed 3 hours so that her mind could calm and so was her heart.