𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

✎︎______________

𝘉𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘠𝘰𝘶 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11

꧁——————————꧂

_____________________

After a 15 minutes. Mila exited the bathroom with a towel on her head, she wore her pajamas and then went to her table, putting on her skincare to keep her face moisturize and to take care of her face.

Mila use a hairdryer to dry her dark brown hair a lil before going to bed, the girl then used a hairbrush to comb her hair.

She then looked at the time on her phone despite having a small clock on the table, u knoww. Bad habits die hardㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ

She then walked to her bed after checking and taking care of everything, the girl was tired- it was indeed a long day for her. She glanced at the clock again. Mila sometimes, could be very forgetfull

It is around 9 so she have time to introduce Azreal to the kittens!
(◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ

Mila walked to the box where the kitty is on her bed and put all of them on the bed, they were so adorable!━(゚∀゚)━!

"What should i name u four?"
╭( ・ᄇ・)̑ﻭ ̑

The girl tapped her chin as she thought about some names to give to the kittens.

The girl took her phoen out and browsed the internet. Huh there were many unique names! But maybe she should buy collars first for them. She couldn't even recognize which one is which! All were black and blue eyes! Which were so adorable for Mila

"Heheh. Maybe tomorrow u guys will have ur names!"

Mila grinned and stroked every one of it's fur. So fluffy!

"Might as well give u all a bath u lil furballs!"

Mila took them all in her arms and walked into the bathroom. Giving all four, four kitties a nice, warm bath! Oh she will be taking care and spoiling this kitten just like she did to Azreal( •̀ᄇ• ́)

10 minutes later

"Oof! Ur so cuteeee!"

Mila squealed as she dried all four kitties with her hair dryier. Making sure they are comfy and warm!

Afteer drying them up. Their furs kinda like became more fluffier and turned them into soft, black furballs! Oh! Mila's heart couldn't handle this!!

"Hmmm~ now where is Azreal?"

The girl lay out the kittens around her small cottage. Letting them do whatever they want. This is their new home. Let them recognize it.
A few minutes later. A hiss was heard and Mila immediately went to the direction of the sound. Huh. Azreal is hissing the lil kitten that tried approaching him!