CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

I am stunned as soon as I heard her name. I couldn't believe it but I take back what I said! How could I be so careless and meet this character in such place!?

I've met the princess of the Gibbethon Empire!

I couldn't believe it! I suddenly feel like I wanted to run away.

Clash of Royals story line focuses on the rivalry between our empire and the Gibbethon Empire.

However, I did not expect her to be this beautiful. She's not exactly what I visualize but— wait, am I supposed t compliment her!? This feels illegal even though I am not her real rival

What would the original Evaine would do...?

"You've been quiet for a while, Mortimer, are you scared? You should be." She said

"Why would I be scared to a nobody like you?" Those words suddenly came out from my mouth. I wanted to say I'm kidding but I couldn't get myself to say it! Damn

"A nobody, you said?" She scoff, "I came from the prestigious Gibbethon Empire,"

"So? Just because this Institution does not belong to any of our empires, that does not mean you'll display your arrogant mannerism to other people. A lady doesn't behave that way, did anybody told that?"

I immediately leave her after I uttered those words. I saw her clenching her fists as she glared at me as if she wanted to kill me. Help....

After I got out of the library, I let out a heavy sigh. I can feel my heart beating too much because of nervousness. I'm getting sweaty, not because of my garments but because of the tension between us!

I don't what I bumped into but hopefully, I can manage to fix this mess I just made.

I believe I pissed her off, the Gibbethon siblings will go after me.... Somebody get me!