𝖎. imagine; enha as boyfriends

" enhypen members as boyfriends "

lee heeseung;

- He always interwines his fingers between yours, so your hand might as well be attached to his forever.

- kisses on your knuckles and gentle declarations of love while he looks at you with the most heartfelt expression on his face.

- will envelop you in his arms and kiss your temple, reaching up to lightly stroke your cheek.

- makes the effort to find out about and express interest in the things you enjoy, even if he has little knowledge of them. He will sit and observe you, thinking aloud about the methods and any other doubts he may have. 

- he could listen to you chat for hours. Everything you say is automatically the most interesting thing ever.

- He is completely devoted to you and doesn't care if the other members make fun of him for it. will never be embarrassed since there is nothing to be embarrassed about. He got you and that's the biggest victory in his book.

- Even if they made fun of him, they would never make fun of you. Actually, the members adore you. because he knows they care about you, which is why he puts up with their jokes.

- Any and all acts of service you perform for him will not go unrecognised or unnoticed, whether you cook him a dinner or fold his clothing. He's melting, pouting, and complaining since you didn't have to do any of that.

- You will always feel gorgeous with him since he constantly makes sure to compliment you on how great you look, and he will also remove any and all worries you may have.

park jongseong;

- the most husband material man you'll find fr. 

- if he wakes up at any point during the night and discovers you accidentally rolled away from him while you were asleep, he will reach across the sheets for your warmth, tucking you into his chest before drifting back to sleep.

- Say the word and you can have everything you want.

- You mentioned that there's a certain kind of flower you like? He's making sure your vases are never empty by sending you those flowers every week. He hears you discussing something you've been wanting? It's yours the very next day, albeit he wasn't sure which version or colour you'd want so he brought it every colour available.