𝔳𝔦. timeless love, sunoo

" timeless love "

" timeless love "

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ IN THE QUIET CITY of Suwon-si, where the autumn leaves whispered their secrets to the wind, lived a young woman named Y/n. Her heart carried the weight of a love that transcended the boundaries of life and death. Sunoo, her beloved, had departed from this world too soon, leaving behind a void that echoed in the corridors of her soul.

Sunoo and Y/n had shared dreams, laughter, and countless sunsets that painted the sky in hues of pink and orange. Their love had been a melody, a symphony that played in the background of their lives. But destiny, with its unpredictable strokes, had separated them. Sunoo's sudden departure in a tragic accident left Y/n in the wake of sorrow, grappling with the harsh reality of his absence.

As the seasons changed, so did Y/n. Her once vibrant eyes now held a melancholic gaze, and the laughter that used to dance on her lips had been replaced by the silent echoes of memories. However, in the stillness of the night, when the world around her slept, Sunoo's presence manifested itself in the most extraordinary ways.

Y/n would often find herself wandering through the familiar paths they had once walked together. It was during these solitary moments that the boundary between the living and the departed blurred. A soft breeze would carry whispers that seemed to echo Sunoo's laughter, and the rustle of leaves would mimic the sound of his footsteps beside her.

In the heart of Suwon-si, there stood an ancient oak tree, a silent witness to the passage of time. Under its sprawling branches, Sunoo and Y/n had declared their eternal love. It was here that Y/n found solace, a sacred space where she could commune with the essence of her lost love.

One crisp autumn evening, as the leaves descended gracefully to the ground, Y/n felt an inexplicable warmth enveloping her. The air seemed charged with an ethereal energy. Standing beneath the old oak, she closed her eyes, allowing the memories to flood her senses.

And then, as if guided by an unseen force, she heard Sunoo's voice, tender and familiar. "Y/n," he whispered, "our love is timeless. I am with you, always."

Tears of both sorrow and joy rolled down Y/n's cheeks. In that moment, she felt an ethereal connection that transcended the boundaries of life and death. Sunoo's love, though no longer tangible, lived on in the rustling leaves, the gentle breeze, and the quiet whispers that filled the air.

From that day forward, Y/n carried the bittersweet symphony of their love in her heart. The pain of loss remained, but so did the comforting presence of a love that defied the constraints of mortality. In the quiet town of Suwon-si, where the autumn leaves whispered their secrets to the wind, Y/n found solace in a love that lived on, beyond the veil of this world.

 In the quiet town of Suwon-si, where the autumn leaves whispered their secrets to the wind, Y/n found solace in a love that lived on, beyond the veil of this world

note!

If you guys liked this one-shot, then you should check out my sunghoon fanfic. As this is an extract from that book. There are extra stuff like flashbacks and letters. 

I hope you have a wonderful day/night<3

with love,
Ira ʚɞ

don't forget to vote & comment !