𝔵𝔦. imagine: enha as taylor swift songs

" enhypen members as taylor swift songs "

lee heeseung;

WILDEST DREAMS! Picture this: Lee Heeseung is like that Taylor Swift song "Wildest Dreams" - you know, the one that makes you feel all dreamy and nostalgic? He's got this vibe that's like stepping into a romantic daydream. He's got this magnetic charm that makes you feel like you're caught up in a whirlwind of romance and nostalgia. Just like how the song takes you back to a time of longing and lost love, being around Heeseung might give you that same dreamy feeling. He's got this knack for making you feel like you're living in a beautiful, bittersweet memory.  You can't help but be drawn to him, just like you can't resist humming along to "Wildest Dreams" whenever it comes on the radio. 

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad, but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

Say you'll remember me
Standin' in a nice dress
Starin' at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams

park jongseong;

STYLE! Jay is like the Taylor Swift song "Style" because he's got that effortlessly cool vibe that makes everyone around him take notice. Just like how the song's beat makes you want to dance, Jay's charisma and charm make you want to hang out with him all the time. He's got that swagger and confidence that make him stand out in a crowd, just like the catchy melody of "Style" stands out on the radio. Jay's got that timeless appeal and fashionable flair that make him a total standout, just like the song itself is a classic hit that never gets old.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style
We never go out of style

sim jaeyun;

LOVE STORY! Jake is like Taylor Swift's "Love Story" because he's all about that fairytale romance vibe. Just like how the song tells a classic love tale, Jake might have that same dreamy quality that makes you believe in happily ever afters. He's like the charming prince who sweeps you off your feet with his sweet gestures and warm smile. Jake's got that magical aura that makes you feel like you're living in a storybook romance, just like the enchanting melody of "Love Story" transports you to another world. Overall, Jake could be like a modern-day Romeo, capturing hearts with his endearing personality and romantic gestures, much like the timeless love story painted in Taylor Swift's song.