01

The sounds of people chattering covered the entire place. The children ran in all directions, screaming and laughing as they did so. Parents and guardians watched them from the sidelines with either warm or tired smiles. Slowly, the environment started to blur, then static filled their vision as their hearing started ringing.

[∆]

A child jolted awake and gasped for air momentarily before looking around, yet only finding darkness. ' Am I still at that empty dark place? ', They asked their self before pushing the idea out as they realized they are in a cramped place.

Moving their arms were difficult, and their body was curled in order to fit in this cramped space making it difficult to kick. But that didn't mean they weren't able to move completely.

The child moved left and right with the remaining strength she had for a few seconds until she felt the thing caging her seemingly fall with a cracking sound. With a final kick from her knee, the cover of the thing flew away before dropping down to the ground.

Immediately, the girl sat up and looked around while breathing in the conditioned air in a fast pace.

The place looks like it was brand new. The led lights shone brightly as if it was newly bought. The marble floor reflected her image, looking so fragile as if it would break with a single step. And most of all, the place looked clean. Way too clean. As if the place was brand new except there were people here moments ago.

The girl shakily stood up and dusted herself off before walking off to wherever her feet took her.

If she remembered correctly, the area she's currently in is a part of the main lobby. Moments before she fainted, she was in the daycare mostly playing with herself, sometimes accompanied by either the daycare attendant Sun or the strange boy that kept randomly checking what she's doing every 10 minutes or so.

Then she was pulled out of the daycare by said boy to the performance stage to wait for the performance of the " Best Animatronics " as he called them. But she left a minute before it started because the boy was feeling hungry and didn't want to leave, resulting her to volunteer to get food for him which he happily and thankfully agreed on.

Then, while waiting for her turn to get their order, her hearing started to ring and her vision got covered by some kind of statics before completely being taken over by darkness.

The girl looked back to where she woke up.

A suitcase.

But how did she end up there?

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a loud sound of something banging or crashing to the floor. She quietly ran to the source of the sound that lead to the main entrance.

The entrance was closed.

Immediately, panic started to overcome her. She ran towards the closed entrance and looked around for something that can help her open it. She tried opening it by sheer force, but only ended up getting disappointed.

" Why won't it open?! Why is this door so hard to open compared to the one in our house?! " , The girl thought to herself as she continued to frantically look around before stopping. " Right! A key! That's how I opened our front door! " .