10

Gregory has been silent. (Y/N) noticed that. She doesn't know why but she feels like it's her fault. But she isn't going to ask. The look on his face looked as if a silent volcano nearing its explosion.

It scared her.

So she only kept her questions to herself and kept quiet, hoping it will somehow make the frustrated boy calm.

They ended up entering an office near Fazer Blast for unknown reasons when Freddy suddenly spoke up. " Children! They know you are here! Get the security upgrade and get out! ", He exclaimed.

Gregory ended up getting a bowling pass after gaining a security badge. " What amazing luck! , Freddy said, voice seemingly happier. " You got an annual Bonnie Bowl unlimited pass! Free bowling for a while year! Mega Pizzaplex entry not included. Shoe and ball rental fees still apply. ", He added.

Gregory merely nodded before going out of the room and climbing inside Freddy's hatch. Freddy bent down, careful not to hurt the boy inside of his hatch, and picked the little girl up.

Now with them having the level 5 security badge, they will have access to a lot of places. " Where do you want to go, Gregory? ", Freddy asked.

It was silent for a while. The little boy inside the hatch seemed to be thinking. " Trash compactor. We need to go there. ", He finally said.

Though confused, Freddy still made a sound of agreement and led them there. It was quite the long path. The two kids were able to get a nap while Freddy carried them both towards the kitchen. They were able to wake up by Freddy gently shaking them.

The girl was about to ask what they are doing here but stilled upon seeing Freddy making a shushing gesture. " I'll be waiting over here to look out for anyone that will attempt to follow. You two can do what you need to. ", He said.

Freddy quietly put her down before opening his hatch, assisting the boy.

Gregory silently walked inside a room and peeked at something before moving once more. The little girl curiously checked what he looked at but immediately froze upon seeing the chicken animatronic staring onto nothing.

" Your family's looking for you.. ", (Y/N) flinched back to reality upon hearing that and silently but quickly moved back before her face grimaced.

' Ugh... Why did I move back? I'm supposed to follow after Gregory! '

The little girl looked ahead at the sound of the Fazer Blaster before it got followed by loud sound of a generator. She then heard two pairs of footsteps, one which was heavier than the other which she assumes was from Chica.

(Y/N) ran forward, trying to follow the footsteps as she heard them starting to run away, yet made her distance to avoid any threat. She messily bumped into multiple things as she ran in the dark space. She thinks she circled around the room about two times before finally finding her way out.

She frantically looked around the new room she entered yet only found security bots until one of them, the one farthest from her, set out an alarm. She ran towards that direction while breathing heavily and finally found Gregory who was still running away.

" W-wait! ", The little girl tried to yell out yet what came out was a breathless whisper instead.

She let out a thankful sigh as she saw the boy slowed his pace yet still made no attempt on stopping. She was finally able to catch up to him and gripped his hand and let him drag her.

They ran around the maze-like kitchen for what feels like an eternity before they finally stumbled upon an elevator and got inside. The girl immediately slumped down to the floor and leaned against the wall.