12

" Why are we going to Fazer Blast? Is there something there that you need? ", the little girl asked as they ran hand in hand in the main Atrium. She watched in amusement as the previously hostile bots were now ignoring her. Seriously, how was Vanessa able to do this?

" There's some Lead-Acid Batteries stored under the guide bot's desk. We need them to function the generators so we can use them to make the main gates open. If we stay here and just wait until it opens automatically, we could end up dead by the animatronic's hands or by him. ", Vanessa answered as she checked the huge sling bag hanging on her shoulders.

Okay, batteries, she knows them. And generators are probably the machine things that Gregory and her encountered at the Daycare. So they need batteries to make the generators work to open the main gates. The little girl put understandable words together until she formed a conclusion.

The familiar entrance of Fazer Blast greeted them as they entered it. They wasted no time and immediately entered the entrance hall of the blasting ground. As usual, the guide bot told them its speech while Vanessa climbed over the desk before grabbing a box under the table and making her way back.

" All right, we got one of the things we need. Now what else.... ", Vanessa said as she pondered what they need.

(Y/N) also tried to think of what they need. Back then, the generator has something colored connected to it. A wire.

" Uhh... Ness? ", the little girl called out.

" Yeah? "

"Does your generator have a wire connected to it already? "

Vanessa's frowning face seemed to brighten a bit at that. " Right! It doesn't yet. Good job, (Y/N). ", She said as she gently pat the little girl's head.

" Now If I remember correctly, there should be some wires inside Utility Tunnels. Though, you'll need to stick very close to me as there are endoskeletons and old bots there. Some of them have gone out of control. ", Vanessa said as they started walking towards a door at the waiting hall of Fazer Blast.

" Oooh is that the place underground that's like a tunnel? "

" Umm, yes? Hold on, have you gone there? "

" Yeah! Gregory and I went there to fetch something. Though, we got cornered by robots a few times but at least we got out alive! "

Vanessa is concerned. Just where has the boy been dragging this child to? How did they even get inside that place?

The security guard took her ID card from her pockets and pressed it to a tiny screen at the door. The door made a low clanking sound before it opened upwards.

Before them is a staircase leading downstairs to Utility Tunnels. Blue neon ledights decorated the walls, dimly lighting their way. Vanessa brought out her flashlight before walking down with the little girl's hand in hers.

The quietly but quickly made their way down until they finally reached the locked door under the stairs. The security guard unlocked the door before warily opening it. She looked around the hall carefully before deeming it safe and walking out.

They quietly walked in the silent hallway, flashlight and camera ready. Once reaching the end of the hall with a continued path in their left and right side, they turned right.

A sound of metal clanking sound made them stop and turn around quickly.

Behind them, an endoskeleton was standing at the left hall. The little girl grabbed the security guard's arm and brought her attention back ahead before continuing to walk. Vanessa seemed to understand the little girl's plan and kept the light on the endoskeleton's direction while looking back every now and then in case of any surprise attack until they were in a safe distance from the endoskeleton that was trailing them.