Information

Hello! Thank you for visiting this story. It will be up to you if you're just here for a visit or if you want to read it until the end. For now, here are some stuffs you need to know.

Gender

So, in my drafts, I desperately tried to make the reader a character with unknown gender to fit in with the readers. But it didn't work out well. Most of the time, I ended up using she or her instead of them or they. It happened multiple times until I decided to just turn the main character as a female just as how she was originally when I came up with this plot.

I'm very sorry for anyone that wanted me to use they/them because I won't be able to use them for now. I'm also okay in writing male characters, but I'm more used on writing female characters as I am one and I do not know how men act in a situation like this without using Gregory's attitude.

Age

There was never a specific age for Gregory, but in this fan fiction, he is 11 years old. I actually chose between the ages 9-12 for him and found 11 to be the most suitable one in my point of view. The main character on the other hand is 10 years old, a year younger than Gregory. If you feel like my calculations on Gregory's age is wrong, you can change it but do remember the the reader will be a year younger than him.

And for plot purposes, please do not make him older than 12. I want him to be a child with an adult's mind in this story. I'm not saying that 13 year olds aren't kids anymore but uhhh they're more on the " growing up teenagers " side and not on the " still children, teenagers ".. You know what I mean? Okay.

Plot Confusion

I'm still in the process of watching playthroughs or gameplays of Security Breach because I haven't played it yet so if you do find something wrong in the story then please do tell me and I'll change it unless I made it different for plot purposes.

Errors

If you find any grammatical errors or misspelled words, do inform me so I can fix it. English isn't my first and native language.

Relationships

!THERE WILL BE NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN THE READER AND THE ANIMATRONICS OR ANY ADULTS!

! Might have some Possessive or Yandere scenes as how some call it but it's COMPLETELY PLATONIC between the Animatronics and reader! Same goes with any adults to reader!

It is going to be a slowburn you might actually need to go to the neighboring city's convince store and back while walking before any relationships form. Except for some that the reader has already met.

Do not expect too much yandere scenes, I don't know how to write them well so they probably won't be very noticable. But you'll notice them because the way they act is obviously not normal.

-Five Nights of Freddy's doesn't belong to me. Only the plot of this fanfiction does and of course newly made characters like the main character, and some background characters.-