Boy, you got my heart

Y/N POV
After months of anticipation, I finally had a chance to fly to LA to see my best friend, Johnnie Gulibert. Little did he know that this visit would be much more than a simple reunion. I was moving to LA, and I had a secret. I was hoping to keep it under wraps.
I waited eagerly for my  luggage to appear on the baggage carousel. I turned my head and searched the room for my dearest friend, Johnnie, who was supposed to pick me up at this dump. I turned my head and searched the room for Johnnie, but I eventually found him.  

Johnnie saw me, smiled, and ran to embrace me. We hugged for what felt like an eternity, and I was so happy to be reunited with him.

"Thanks for picking me up, Johnnie, but I thought you didn't have your driver's license?" I mumble slightly as I pulled my suitcase in front of my legs, before fixing my belt that was falling off my waist. 
"No problem, y/n, but yeah I don't have my license. I had a ride here with...where is he?" He drifts off as he turned around looking for someone. I was confused, who did  he bring with him? A loud call out came from a crowd, but a tall dark haired guy came trotting out holding two Starbucks drinks. I felt a tingle in my stomach as he approached us. His smile did something to me and I was craving more.  
"Dude, what the hell? I thought you were behind me the whole time. Oh, this is y/n, she's visiting for a while." Johnnie huffed as he took the drink out of his friend's hand.
"It's nice to meet you, y/n. I'm Jake, sorry I didn't get you a drink, but you can have mine!" He blabbed out as he pushed his drink towards me.
"No thank you, but I appreciate the offer!" I smile. 

I couldn't believe how stunning he is. He's got this carefree, natural charm that radiates from him. I can't help but feel a warm flush rising in my cheeks as I kinda stared at him. I was interrupted from thoughts from Johnnie asking if I was okay. I was more than okay. For once I felt happy. 
"We should get going. I'm parched and starving." I whined as I pulled my luggage towards the exit. I pouted my lip before feeling a hand touch my luggage handle.
"I'll take it for you, y/n. I don't mind!" Jake took my bag and carried it outside as we walked towards his car.

(Time Skip) 

Y/N Pov

I was so excited to finally be at Jake and Johnnie's house. I was so fucking exhausted from the flight. The whole car ride Jake and I chatted the most. He was telling me all about him and his passion for music. I couldn't help, but admire from a far. That tingling sense came back and  I started to blush. My face turned red, so I just turned my face towards the window. There is no way I'm falling for him. I just met the guy. 

Jake Pov
I kept on getting distracted by y/n. The way her h/c hair is neatly done and her style is her exact fit. I would totally go after her, but I'm already to talking to someone special. That special someone is Vicky. She has been their since my last relationship ended, and I would feel bad to leave her. 
"Y/n, I know you just got here, but Johnnie and I were going to a small get together. Would you like to come with us?" I asked, while I gripped the wheel tightly. My eyes traveled to the mirror and watched her think about it.
"Sure, I guess. I will need to freshen up before we go. Is that okay?"
Johnnie and I nodded in sync before I turned up the radio's volume. 

________________________________________
Author's Note:
I hope you guys enjoy this! This actually my first time writing a fanfic, so yeah.
If you have any ideas or suggestions pleaseeee let me know. I want everyone to enjoy this :D
-Vi <3
Word Count: 685