Pretty Girl

Third Person Pov:
After Jake and Y/n finally decided to put their differences aside and make amends, they were inseparable. They would spend hours on the phone, talking about everything and anything. It didn't matter if it was early in the morning or late at night. They just couldn't seem to get enough of each other's company. Their conversations were filled with laughter, inside jokes, and meaningful discussions. They would share stories about their day, vent about their problems, and offer advice and support to each other. It was like they had never been apart, and their bond only grew stronger with each passing day. Jake and Y/n would often lose track of time, talking well into the night until they were both too tired to keep their eyes open. But even then, they would find it hard to say goodbye and would promise to talk again the next day.
They are currently on the phone...at 3 in the morning.

Y/n's Pov:
I couldn't stop laughing as I held my phone in my hand. Jake and I have been on call all day. My cheeks started to hurt from how much he had been making me smile. Oh, and when we FaceTime is the best. His messy dark hair and his smile drive me insane. I can't really get enough.
"Shouldn't we go to bed yet? It's almost 4 in the morning, Jake."
I hummed out as Jake laughed.
"Are you tired? I can hang up and bother Johnnie since he doesn't sleep until like 10 am." He asked with a gentle tone. My cheeks flushed pink as I quickly shut that down.
"No, no. Let's keep on talking." I mumbled. I'm lucky to have Jake in my life. He's just so respectful and patient with me.

Jake's Pov:

I can't help but smile every time I think about Y/n. From the moment I met her, I knew she was the one for me. I have never felt this way about anyone before. She is everything I have ever wanted and more. Y/n is not only beautiful on the outside but also on the inside. She has the kindest heart and the most infectious laugh. Every time I see her, my heart skips a beat. She has this way of making me feel like I am the luckiest guy in the world.

I used to think that I would never find someone who would love me for who I am. But then Y/n came along and changed everything. She accepts me for all my flaws and quirks and loves me unconditionally. I never have to pretend to be someone I'm not with her, and that's all I could ever ask for.

I remember when Vicky was in the picture, I was so confused. I thought I loved her, but deep down, I knew something was missing. When Y/n came into my life, everything clicked into place. I realized that Vicky was just a temporary infatuation. I am so glad that Vicky is out of the picture, and I can focus all my attention on Y/n.

"Y/n, why did you decide to move to LA? Do you not miss home?" I asked. I stared up at my ceiling as I laid on my bed that felt bigger than before. It was like it was missing something.
"Of course I miss home, but I don't know why I moved..." She drifted off as if something was bothering her from that question, but I'm not going to push her.
"Why did you move from Kansas, hmm?" I laid there and thought to myself before sighing.
"I moved here because I wanted to be around to be around people who wanted the same thing as me, and everything changed for the better. Anyway, do you want to go to 7/11?"

Y/n's Pov:
Did he really ask me to go to 7/11 at 4 morning? I sighed before running my hand through my hair, "Sure. Do you want me to meet you there?" I couldn't believe I just said yes.
"Hmm, what about...I pick you up?" His tone raised with excitement.
"Even better. Text me when you get here!" I sang out before hanging up the call. I jumped out of my bed and hurried to my closet to pull out my juicy track sweats and a zip-up sweater. I never changed so fast in my life ever. I walked out of the bathroom with my change of clothes before tossing them in my laundry basket. I reached over to the nightstand to grab my housekeys and wallet, but before I could walk out of my room, I stopped. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, and I couldn't help but feel sick. I felt like I needed to put makeup. I hate the way I just stood there and looked stupid. What if Jake thinks I'm ugly with my makeup? Before I could turn around for my makeup bag, I heard text notification, Jake was here. I took a deep breath before marching outside to his car. I quickly smiled as I saw him in his burger onesie.
"Nice pajamas, Jake." I mumbled as I put on my seatbelt while overthinking about not having any makeup on my face.