Day One, Part One - Back again.

I stare at the familiar villa and sigh.
How was I back here again, I thought I'd found my match when Bobby and I had won season 2.

We'd stayed together for over 2 years, unfortunately we were tested with the long distance, working away for long periods of time and cheating allegations on both sides; even though we both knew none of it was true, it put a strain on our relationship. In the end we decided to go back to just being friends. It had been 8 months since we'd broken up, so when a producer came to me saying they had finished with season 5 and were doing an All Stars version of Love Island and I was one of the fan favourites from season 2, I had no commitments relationship wise to say no and my agent had said it would be good for my fans.

I'd done all of the promotional videos, so there was no going back. After checking the films back with the crew I realised I finally looked like me, compared to when I appeared on the screen the last time. I'd gone back to being a natural blonde after Bobby and I had split up, I had more of a glow about my skin from spending more time in the USA with my music and wore minimal makeup. I'd been so focused on what I thought the public would want to see with big make up, perfect hair and outfits, I guess I forgot about the real me.

But now standing in front of the wooden doors, I thought maybe I'd made a mistake. What if people didn't like this version of me. What if they wanted the drama filled Luna from season 2, there had been a lot of it.

The drama that had unfolded after my season with me and Noah wasn't exactly the best, as when the show first started I'd done bits with him every time he and Hope had had a tiff, well up until me and Bobby had gotten together. Of course Hope had seen this once the show ended and all hell broke loose at the reunion, we hadn't seen or been around each other since, which meant I didn't see Noah either.

I had experienced more than just that dramatic event. Being a person with a strong sexual appetite, I occasionally craved attention. That's why I decided to have some fun by getting involved with both Gary and Lucas. This certainly didn't go down well with some of the girls and caused drama on more than one occasion, especially with Lottie.
I'd also had a bit of flirty banter with Priya and we'd kissed a couple times while in Casa Amor during the evening games, but nothing else came of that as I coupled up with Bobby on return of Casa when he confessed he'd always seen me as more than a friend, and Priya had chosen to bring back one of the guys.
Coupling with Bobby brought it's own drama as it didn't stop the guys I'd slept with from trying to flirt their way back into my bed.
Perhaps that's why I was chosen as one of the people to come back, for the drama.

I wondered who else would be joining for this series and from which season, would there be people from season 2? Would I want anyone to be here from my season.
Oh god what if Hope turns up!
No, there was no point in postponing it any longer, I was ready to see who would be alongside me this time round.

I pushed through the door and walked through the familiar hall into the garden area. I see a woman with long brown curly hair facing towards the beach, she was wearing a purple thonged swimsuit and had a tattoo on one of her bumcheeks. I wasn't close enough to see what the tattoo was and I didn't recognise the woman yet, so I closed the distance. The woman must have heard my shoes clipping on the floor as she turned and smiled brightly.

"Omg finally someone else is here! You're Luna from season 2, right?" The brunette says cheerily as I get closer, giving me the once over. I wasn't sure the look was in a good or bad way.

"Yeah that's me, sorry I'm not familiar with who you are." I reply with an awkward smile, embarrassed I still didn't recognise her.

"Oh, that's okay Hun. I'm Talia, from season 1." She answers giving me a quick hug.