Day One, Part Two - Reacquainted again.

The host cuts from the camera, then tells us to get properly acquainted within our couples. I watch as the others scatter around the garden, while Noah offers me his hand. I cautiously take it, then make our way to the swing seat, away from the others.
It felt strange holding his hand as we walked across the grass, not quite deja vu but it felt familiar.

"What are you doing here Noah? The last I heard you were engaged." I blurted out, after we make ourselves comfortable on the swing.

"Straight to the point as always Luna, I've always liked that about you." Noah chuckles.

"That didn't answer my question." I say, my heart pounds in my chest.

"Hope and I broke up." He turns away, looking out to the scenery. "It wasn't right for a long time, we just finally admitted it to each other about 5 or so months ago."

"Sorry to hear that." I reply, putting my hand on his giving it a squeeze. I quickly removed it again, as the small contact made the memories of our not so secret anymore rendezvous' here come flooding back.

"Why come back though?" I can't help my curiosity.

He chuckles lightly. "I could ask you the same." His brown eyes look back at me, as if searching for something.

"I asked first."

"I don't know. The show came to me and I'd said no, but something in the back of my mind kept nagging that I'd made a mistake saying no." He doesn't take his eyes off of me as he speaks. "When someone from the team came back to me again, that nagging told me to say yes and well here we are."

"Well," I look down at my hands to break the intense stare of Noah's eyes. "it's nice to see you."

"You too Luna." He replies. "So, are you gonna tell me what brought you back?"

I laugh. "My agent said it would be good for publicity, as I was one of the fan favourites of our season. I also had a break coming up from working on my album, so thought why not embrace the free holiday. If I were to fall in love, then that'll be a plus and if not I'd get a free holiday flirting with a bunch of good looking people and it will be great material for my next song."

He nods with a small chuckle, "So, you're still singing? That's good, you do have a beautiful voice."

"Yeah my career took off a little once we left here." I sigh contentedly, then smile. "Wow, this is crazy. It's been what 3 years and I'm back in the Love Island Villa sitting with you. I never thought we'd be... It feels as though no time has passed. You're still just as handsome, even with the added grey hairs."

Noah raises his hands to his head with a shocked expression. "I am not going grey!"

I can't help but full on belly laugh at his reaction, this in turn makes him laugh. Regardless of our history or how long it had been, I'd missed him.

"Bra!! Come meet Will, he just told me he always wanted to meet you. Think we've got a fan!" Chelsea shouts from the day beds, that her and Will were laying on.

If Will was embarrassed he didn't show it as he waved me over too. I look back at Noah and he just nods, getting up and holding out his hand.
Ever the same as before, Noah was such a gentleman; well outside of the bedroom.

No don't think about that past...

We make our way over to them. Noah gives Will a fist bump to greet him and then kisses Chelsea's cheek, before sitting on the end of the bed. I jump on top of Chelsea, then snuggle myself in the middle of her and Will. They laugh at my child like behaviour, but I don't care. I'd missed Chelsea, it had been far too long since we had hung out due to me being away recording.
Her being here with me would make this such a great experience, regardless of couplings and challenges.