Day One, Part Three - Here we go again.

Levi's deep voice brings me out of staring at the two still talking and laughing.
"Luna, can we go chat?" He asks, while standing beside me.

I nod, holding out my hand for some help getting to my feet. He pulls me up with ease.
"Shall we go to the swing?" He asks.

"No let's go to the kitchen, I'm getting hungry." I reply entwining our fingers and pulling him behind me.

He laughs but follows. The kitchen area was more of an excuse to go nosy past AJ and Noah, but Levi didn't need to know that. We walk straight past the sun loungers making them both look up, AJ gives a small wave and smiles. Whereas Noah furrows his brow, but then shifts to the stoic face he always had when he's hiding something. Perhaps they were getting on and he didn't want me to see him flirting with someone else, while coupled up with me. Either that or he didn't like seeing me and Levi holding hands. But Noah shouldn't be bothered by that, as me and him are just friends. Well friends with benefits at one point. 

Once we pass, I let go of Levi's hand and open the fridge door, peering in I don't see anything appealing so close it again. I raid the cupboards, not really sure what it was I was looking for. I found some ready salted crisps and opened them, offering some to Levi. He declined, then sat on one of the bar stools. I ask if he wants a drink as I fill my water bottle up, he nods.
I place the water bottle in front of him and then hop onto the stool next to his.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask nonchalantly placing a crisp into my mouth.

He rubs the back of his neck. "The game was fun, I liked our kiss."

"Aww, you only liked it?" I pout.

"No I loved it, I mean no not love. I liked it a lot. I just meant it was nice and I..." He sees my face begin to crack with a smile. "Oh you're joking. Phew! I think you're going to be a handful."

"Or two." I jokingly say, touching my boobs. "Think you could handle me?"

Levi's face is priceless as he opens and closes his mouth, not knowing how to respond and blushes a little.

I laugh loudly, "Don't worry I don't bite, hard." I shift in my seat and face my body so it's directly towards him. "But seriously, I liked it too. It was sweet, you're sweet."

"Sweet, hmmm... Sweet isn't what people usually say about me. I'll take it though." Levi says, gaining a bit more confidence in himself.

"Look I know I'm a lot to handle, I don't know if you saw my season but I didn't exactly hold my wants back in there and I don't plan to this time either. Let's just say there is a sweet person within here too, you just gotta get past the sexual innuendos and flirtiness to really get to know the real me. I flirt with everyone and I flirt hard, but I want someone to give me that banter and boldness back." I say, keeping my face serious as I speak.
"Do you think you could do that?"

"I do." Levi says with no hesitation. "I just need to say one thing though, that's why I wanted to have a chat with you."

"Hmm, I'm all ears." I reply.

"I like that you're fun, flirty and confident. I find that extremely sexy in a woman, it's definitely something that I am looking for in a partner. It's just that I also kinda fancy Chelsea a bit and I know you two are like best friends outside of the show. I don't want to come in between that, but I'd like to get to know you both." He states.

"No man, woman or any gender of person will ever come between me and my bra. So crack on and get to know her too, if you like her better then we will deal with it when it comes to it. Same goes for vice versa. I'm a big girl, I can handle you talking to other girls and getting to know them too. Heck, I'll be doing the same with the other islanders." I say, keeping my tone light to show no signs of annoyance on my part.