Chapter 1: The monster world

Monsters. Humans fear monsters since the beginning of time. Conflict between humans and monsters were a thing but all that is in the past. Now in present day humans and monsters live together in peace and grow their planet together as they do what is best to make their world a greater world to live in.

Although there are some conflict between humans and monsters but disbite that peace still exist between humans and monsters as Earth grew and grew  over the years.

Although there was peace there is a hidden threat that seeks to destroy all the world they have build. A great evil seeking to destroy the relationship between humans qnd monsters and have the monsters to be more supreme to humans and in slave the human race.

However there is still hope. A mysterious mask hero defends both humans and monsters, protecting the innocent and fight evil no matter where they are. This vigilante hero is well know by some as a mysterious yet strong hero.

He is called by many names but one sticks out the most. His name is Kamen rider Kiva.....a hero to both humans and monsters.

(Intro)

(End inro)

It was a bright day in the city where we see a fancy limo driving through the street as we see Y/n inside the back of the limo and having his breakfast while the news talks about the recent attack but stopped by Kiva as the news wonders who this mysterious hero might be.

Y/n takes a glance of the nice and takes a sip of his drink while the window to the driver seat open and his driver tells him.

???: We're approaching your school. I hope you'll have a great first day of school sir.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks Jiro. Have a wondering day yourself.

Jiro: Will do sir.

The limo stops and Jiro came out and open Y/n's door as he climb out. He was wearing a fencing school uniform as he attends one of the most high ranking monster and human schools ever made.

We see students from both human and monster where outside and talking to each other but as Y/n steps into her front gates all the girls screamed in excitement when they see Y/n and they greet Y/n with cheers and smiles.

The guys show their respects to Y/n as they bow however Y/n smiles and ensures them they do not need to bow as he make his way inside while the other students show their respect and welcome him to this school.

(A short while later)

We find all the students gathered at the auditorium as the teachers ans staff are seen on stage as the principal came up to the micophone and tells the students.

Ken'ichi: (smile) Welcome all to our first anniversary of our schools grand opening. To some who may not know me allow me to introduce myself, my name is Ken'ichi and I I the principles of this school. This school was open 3years ago and was just open just last year. This is a special day because today we have a special student who is attending to this amazing school. Please welcome....Y/n L/n.

Ken'ichi steps away as the crowd bursts into cheers when Y/n came up on stage and waves to everyone with a smile and walk up to the microphone and then he makes a speech to everyone.

Y/n: (smile) I am honoured to be a student of this amazing school. This school was built by my parents who wishes to create a school to have humans and monsters live stronger. This school is very special for me and i am glad all of you are students of this amazing school. True I am a Prince but i want to be treated the same way as everyone here in this school. It does not matter that some of us our Royal or not, the fact being we are the same people and thus there is no reason to see each other different in anyway. Monster, human, rich, poor, it doesn't matter to me. I promise to help those no matter what just like my parents would. This school is ment to strengthen the bound between humans and monsters.