Chapter 2: More then you know

It was the middle of the night where we see one mysterious figure standing at the edges of the cliff and looking out of the city as he looks at it with disgusted as he continue to stare at it when another figure walk up behind him and tells him.

??? 2: Sir, Horse Fangire was taking out by Kiva.

??? 1: Him again.

??? 2: Kiva will just continue and he will not stop until we are out of forces. At this rate, we are losing and no one isn't going to support our cost.

??? 1: They will. They must learn that this world cannot be shared by weak and pathetic humans. Only those who have power can be allow to live.

??? 2: Yes but with Kiva stopping us, it will be impossible.

??? 1: Never impossible. There are ways to rely monsters to our cost. The race of the monsters will be victories.

??? 2: Let us hope sir.

The two of then started at the city for a bit when suddenly a police sirens can be heard as a police car drive up behind them and two human police officers step out and approaches the two.

Male police: Hello you two. Can we ask some questions?

The two of them turn the two police officers and then walk towards them and next thing later there was screams from the two police officers and then it gone silent.

(Intro)

(Next day)

We see Y/n and Moka at a fancy cafe as they sat somewhere private so Y/n can explain to Moka about him being Kiva which made Moka surprised.

Moka: (surprised) So your somewhat of a super hero?

Y/n: In short yes. Me and Kivat have been fighting this terrorist Cult who believe that only monsters can rule earth and all humans should be slaves or food to them. Most are Fangires however there have been some monsters that sided with them. Our job is to stop them in whatever plans they try to do.

Moka: I never know you'll be a hero. Your truly are nice.

Y/n: I only did it to strengthen the relationship between monsters and humans.

Moka: So the reason why you kept your identity a secret is because so no one will not be target because of you?

Y/n: That's right. If my enemies find out my identity they will go out with people I care for. To me Kiva is a guardian and protector to humans and monsters. Without Kiva there will be more conflicts between two race.

Moka: I understand. Are you doing this alone well besides Kivat.

Y/n: No I have the arm monsters with me.

Moka: Who?

Y/n: My butlers. They are actually a special type of monsters that can transform into weapons for me to use in battle. All I have to do is to call them with either these three fuestles and that's it.

Moka: So that's what they are? Very cool.

Y/n: (smile) Pretty cool. I didn't mean to keep this secret from you, hope you can understand.

Moka: I completely understand. I mean since I know your identity maybe I can help out.

Y/n: You sure? My job is kinda dangerous.