Chapter 3: Meet the succubus

It was the middle of the night where we see a female civilian driving through the streets just trying to get home. She is driving while listening to her favourite music when suddenly she felt like someone landed on a roof above her so she immediately stop her car and climb out.

She looks at the roof but there was nothing. She was confuse so she begins looking around. She turn away frok her car to check the sky in case something drop down. But then we see two glowing eyes open out of nowhere and seconds later she was grabbed from behind and pulled as she let out a scream but it was cut by silence.

The woman was gone however we see a invisible figure on the roof with the some glowing eyes as the figure turns away and vanishes into the night.

(Intro)

(Next day)

It was a morning day at Y/n's Castle where we see him at the dinner hall and having some breakfast with Kivat also eating with him. Soon a make waiter with blue hair came over and take his empty dishes once he was done.

Y/n: (smile) That was sure good Garulu.

Garulu: Thank you sir.

Kivat: You must be reading some new recipes from the cook book because this is really Good.

Garulu: Actually I did order some a while back and when it arrived I use it to make some fresh new foods for your taste.

Y/n: (smile) Keep up the good work Garulu.

He bows and then a larger male waiter came in and tells Y/n.

???: Um you have two girls at the front door asking about you? One of them is name Moka. Should I let her and her friend in?

Y/n: (smile) Sure thing Dogga. Let them in.

Dogga did so as another male waiter walks by Dogga with a sudden surprise on his face as he then ask Y/n.

???: Don't tell me your already dating? It's been what? 5 weeks since you attend a new school.

Y/n: (smile) Moks is a good friend and the one who knows my identity.

Kivat: I bet she told her friend, whoever she is.

Y/n: But try to show some respect Basshaa.

Basshaa: Well if one or both of them decided to take you to your room to have "fun" then leave a white sock hanging on a door. At least that's what humans say.

Basshass leave and shortly while Moka came in along with her friend who seem to be more attractive and hot with short blue hair.

Moka: (smile) Hey Y/n. Sorry if we interrupted your breakfast.

Y/n: (smile) No need. Already finished. So whose your friend?

Moka: This is Kurmu.

Kurmu: (smile) Sup. I'm Moka's friend and you must be Y/n aka Kivw.

Moka: (nervous) Sorry I kinda blurred it out while talking to her and she wanted me to see you.

Kivat: Wonder how long until everyone knows your secret.

Kurumu: (smile) Relax I won't tell anyone. Besides your way too cute and handsome.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks. If I take a guess your a succubus.