Chapter 3: Tea Party? (Help on chapter by @Scarlet_Scarb)((Pt. 1))

After a bit of following the strange paw prints, I collided face first with a tree. Once I cleared the tweeting birds from my head, I looked up to see a tall door. I stood up, shook my head for good measure, and walked over to it. There was a small peek hole through the door, but was just to high for me to reach. 'Dam you shortness!' I cursed in my mind. I looked over at the tree I crashed into earlier, the gears in my mind turning wildly.

I climbed up the bark of the tree, and grabbed a branch to climb on and looked over the door. Behind the large stone wall was a large clearing. Within the large clearing sat a long table, with a variety of chairs from foldables to thrones were surrounding the table, while the table top was covered in large quantities of china tea sets, and a small amount of splotches were scattered amongst the cover of the white table top. Before I could grab any more details, I heard a loud, sickening crack!

I quickly swung my head over my shoulder to see that the branch I was balancing on was beginning to break, and fast. "No no no no no no no no no!!!" I whisper shouted, trying to move so that it wouldn't break. Alas, my hopes failed. I hit the ground on the other side of the wall with a loud thud. Pain shot through my shoulder, causing me to let out a small yelp. I was in so much pain, that I felt as if I opened my eyes, it would cause even more pain. That was, until I heard a squeak. Slowly and carefully, I cracked open my eyelid to see a small mouse. Once it noticed that my eye was open, it let out a squeak of surprise and raced past me and into the small forest around the clearing. I sat up slowly, my shoulder aching in pain. I turned far enough to see a much smaller white mouse, who also squeaked in fear, but his behind the table leg. "An Alice! I-it spotted me!"

I sat up, quite confused. 'Why is that mouse so scared of me? i wouldn't even hurt a fly!' I thought to myself, quickly rethinking what I had said. 'On second thought, I probably would hurt a fly. If it kept bugging me.' I thought to myself. I slowly stood up, looking down at the small mouse. The mouse only seemed to shiver more. "N-not another Alice... P-please don't h-hurt me..." The little mouse squeaked in fear. I stared at the mouse, surprised for a moment. But before I could do anything, I heard a female voice call out. "Teapot Mouse! Where are you?" I instantly became fearful, and bent down to the little mouse. "Please help me." I whispered, my eyes darting around. The little mouse nodded slightly and stared at the door as it opened. I quickly mumbled a thanks before darting out the door, but leaving a crack so that I could see.

Two figures raced into the clearing, the mouse running right into one of their arms. "We were looking everywhere for you Teapot Mouse!" A female said, hugging the mouse tightly. The masked figure looked around, before locking me dead in the eye. I gulped, my face paling in sudden fear. "Oh? And who might this be?" The figure said, opening the door wider with it's foot. "Why, I believe this might be the new Alice!" The other replied as the looked at each other. I enterally screamed in worry. One of them grabbed my arm, dragging me into the field of view. I quickly looked them over, as they seemed to do the same to me.

The one holding the 'Teapot Mouse' was wearing a large top hat that leaned slightly to the left, a large card tucked behind the orange silk tied around the base of the hat. Her card showed to four markings every person here seems to have, a fifth purple one slightly showing, as if it was soaked in the rain. I kept seeing it as very strange. How are they of so much importance? I quickly shook the question from my head and continued studying her body. She had long red hair with slight curls that went a little bit past her shoulders, and bright green eyes with a hint of hazel. Her outfit consisted of a black vest with gold buttons, a orange and yellow striped tie outside of the best, and a long sleeved white dress shirt underneath. A small orange trim lined the rims of the shirt. Her long black pants would drag the ground, if it were not for her black heeled boots. The teapot mouse wasn't anywhere to my line of sight.

I turned to the other figure. He had long brown rabbit ears, one standing straight as the other bent slightly half way, hanging off to the side. The exact same four markings were clearly visible through the fur, a fifth one still slowly appearing.His nearly bald head was covered from the front, where he wore a ski mask that you might see a killer like Jason Voorhees wear. It gave me shivers just thinking about it. The man wore a bright blue button up suit and a black undershirt showing underneath. His black pants looked almost like skinny jeans as his black shoes shined in the small bits of sunlight showing through.

I noticed a figure sitting at the table. She had large white mouse ears, the set of markings lining the back of one of the ears. She wore a small headband with a little flower on it, and in the center of it's petals being a small slightly off pink teapot. She wore a white oversized sweater hanging a little past her shoulders, with a small off pale pinkish top underneath. A long layered skirt covered most of her legs, her small mouse tail waving slightly. On her feet, she wore a small dainty pair of white flats. Her eyes flickered around in almost fear.

"Well come on in! Don't just stand there, it's quite rude for a guest to do!" The female standing in front of me said, wrecking my train of thought. "Sorry about breaking in..." I mumbled. "Breaking in? We invited you in silly!" The rabbit man declared. "Invited me? Wh-" I was quickly cut off by the two grabbing my wrist and pulling me inside. This was about to get interesting.

--

Hi guys! So sorry for not updating in literally forever. I've had school starting up with a brain block. The characters in this chapter were based off of H2O Delirious, a YouTuber whom plays the role of the March Hare, Liz, aka @Bodilgirl1Pichu1 , who played the Mad Hatter, and Angelia, who plays the role if the Teapot Mouse. I will see you guys later!
--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why are you still here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No... Seriously. Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you really want more?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That bad?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ugh. Fine.
~~~~
The figures sat around the table in silence, waiting on their messenger to arrive. The door creaked open, and a small figure stepped into the room, followed by a slightly taller one. The shorter figure began to speak in a soft voice as soon as the door shut. "The Alice is nearly to the Red Trail. Liz, Delerious and I have him stalled at the moment, but most likely not for long. We need possible backup. Chess will still help protect him, but has to stay unnoticed." Silence followed for a short moment, before a whispery voice spoke up. "We will do our best to help near the end when the Warriors Spirit appears. But we must stay out of sight. Our time is yet to come." The mouse eared figure nodded, and she and the taller figure behind her stepped back out, leaving the room in darkness.
~~~~
Notice: I am in need of a character for the Warrior of the Spade spirit! If anyone is willing to send an OC to use, this would really speed up the process!!! Thanks for the help!!!