Chapter 6: The Show Must Go On! (But not right now)

Sike! You thought it was chapter six. Well maybe it is..... keep scrolling~

Keep going....

Almost there....~

Nope! Still too allergy congested to think properly.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long.

School is VERY STRESSFUL. And pollen is killing me slowly.

Anyways, now that school is coming to a close, I'm starting to come out of my cocoon and explore the inter webs again.

Speaking of which, I have a Tumblr, Pinterest, Deviantart, and other social media websites that I think you should come follow.

Why, you may ask?

Because I'm a lonely piece of garbage, that's why.

My username is GalaxyinmyTea on all of them.

Instagram? GalaxyinmyTea
Snapchat? GalaxyinmyTea
Pinterest? GalaxyinmyTea
Deviantart? GalaxyinmyTea
Twitter? GalaxyinmyTea
Tumblr? Actually, that one is Spacedout-exe (idk why)

Idk why, just a name I thought of after Wattpad started

Just look for the space fox 90% of the time

And let me know it's you if you want to chat! I'm always up for friends! Anyways, see ya there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W-Why are you still here?

Look, I'm not Marvel. I'm not that predictable with spoilers.

Wow. You really wanna be up my butt about this, don't ya? Well too bad. It won't work on me this time. You'll just have to be patient.

And that means stop reading this page and go to the next chapter.

Like seriously, stop it. This is getting annoying.

I have a life too you know! I've got stuff to do, I don't need you bugging me anymore.

You know what? Fine! You want secrets, I'll give you secrets! If that's what it takes to make you leave me alone, then fine!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke in a forest, my head still pounding from the blackout earlier. I went to stand up, a bit woozy. I grabbed a tree for support, only to realize it was... oddly soft. I looked over, noticing it was white. What the hell? All the trees were a strange off white, with a spongy texture to them. I looked up to see rounded tops. Mushroom? "What kind of forest is this?" I ask myself out loud. Then, I hear someone clear their throat from behind me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think it is? Write it in the comments below!