•Twenty Five•

After Pamela was sent to prison, Eric found new strength and started his ministry once again, but this time, he took it online. He was able to connect with folks from his church and spread his message. The online ministry flourished, bringing hope to those in need.

Meanwhile, Michelle and Eric's marriage led to divorce but they were still good friends. Michelle decided to take Riley's advice long ago and actually began to work on herself. Eric claimed that he would never get married again, at least for Keenly's sake.

Ricky and Leroy launched their cleaning business, starting with abandoned houses.

As for Naomi and Leroy, they successfully graduated from high school and they planned all summer to get prepared for college. They got engaged that same summer as well. The engagement party was filled with laughter, love, and the promise of a beautiful future. Friends and family gathered to congratulate the couple, sharing stories, dancing, and enjoying the happiness that surrounded them. The engagement party was so much fun!

The move-in day finally arrived for Naomi and Leroy as they unpacked their dorm rooms, after their parents left Naomi made her way over to Leroy's dormitory.

Naomi exclaimed, "Baby! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE FINALLY DOING THIS!!"

Leroy laughed, "I'm excited too!! My roommate is so cool."

Naomi said, "My roommate hasn't come yet but that's cool for you."

Leroy asked, "Hey is there something bothering you?"

Naomi shook her head, "No why?"

Leroy replied, "I don't know you seem kind of off..."

Naomi shrugged, "I just hope that this was the right move for us."

Leroy laughed, "Come on baby what are you talking about? We've been thinking about this for a long. Why are you having doubts?"

Naomi sighed, "College friends, parties, and we're surrounded by everything that could peer pressure us."

Leroy cuffed her face and said, "Baby, I'm not worried about that stuff. We are adults that know how to say no. Especially when we're feeling convicted! And as your fiance, I will do everything in my power to make sure that you are comfortable and to reassure you that nothing is going to happen to us."

Naomi smiled, "You promise?"

Leroy showed both of his rings and asked, "Who's name is on this ring?"

Naomi laughed, "Mines!"

Leroy asked, "Who am I going to build the rest of my life with?"

Naomi smiled, "God and me!"

Leroy replied, "That's right and as your fiance as long as I let God lead me, I won't lead you astray. And I won't lead you wrong."

Naomi took a breath of relief and said, "Well thank you, baby!"

Leroy asked, "Do you want to pray now?"

Naomi smiled yes and they both got down on their knees and then prayed and said a quick prayer together.

After the prayer, Leroy asked, "Do you feel better?"

Naomi smiled, "Yes!"

They both got up and hugged each other, then Tyshon, Leroy's roommate came in and exclaimed, "BRO!! TONIGHT'S FRESHMAN PARTY IS GOING TO BE LITT! YOU COMING OR WHAT??"

Leroy hesitated, exchanging a glance with Naomi. Leroy had to decide: go to the exciting freshman party or stick to the commitment he made with Naomi. The room felt tense as they faced this big decision, and the air was thick with the feeling that something was about to happen. That could either make or break this year.

THE END OF THE STORY