Chapter 4- New Roomates?

I enter my dorm to see my cases packed neatly beside a random bed. There are three other beds in the room. Roomates.. How exciting.

I sit upon the bed and stare out the window. And yet I thought I had no powers but to find out I am the last of my kind in the world of Pangaea is crazy. I spot father greeting Arthur a goodbye. What am I going to do here. I lay back. Atleast I have Jenna.

I hear footsteps and immediately sit up. A pair of green eyes met mine. We stared at eachother for a few seconds.

"Otto." he said. When I finally look at him properly, I realize he was the white blonde hair boy I spotted at the bridge.

I look at him confused.

"My name is Otto." he says. "Otto Burford."

"Eric." I stand. "Eric Mabins." his name is wholesome.

Another boy comes behind and walks in. My eyes widen.

"Your Majesty." Otto bows his head at the boy.

"Please. Just call me Damien." the prince says.

He walks to his bed and sits down.

"Your the queen's son.." I say nervously.

"Yes. Apparently I am." he lays back.

"You dont like it, do you?" Otto says as he leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You mind swapping lives?" Damien looks at him with a frown.

"No thanks. Im fine." Otto smirks at him.

"Thank GOODNESS!" I say out loud making them both shocked and confused. "Im not the only one who hates being surrounded by royalty."

They both start laughing. Damien sits up. "I can tell we all are going to be good friends."

"Yes indeed." Otto smirks at me.

The first day and I already made new friends. Amazing! I guess roomates are not bad afterall.

---------------

It is now dinner time and I sit down with Damien and Otto. I can feel the whole school staring at us. Jenna then sits next to me.

"Hey." she greets me.

"Hello." I grin at her.

Otto looks at her. "I know you. You are prince Arthur's daughter."

"Ding ding ding." Jenna makes bell noises.

"Now we know that Eric IS the dumbest one here."

"HEY!" I hit her arm whilst Damien and Otto start laughing.

I side my eye at her. She rolls her eyes.

"I see we all are in the same classes this year." she spouted.

"How do you know that?" Otto then questions her.

"It is on the board in front of the garden." she then responds.

"Goodness.." I groan.

"Whats wrong now?" Otto asks me.

"I dont know where anything is." I explain whilst my head is digged in my arms.

"Dont worry, my father was just about lucky enough to get me a tour around the campus. I will help you Eric." Jenna spouted.

"Thank you so much Jenna." I look at her with warm eyes.

"Well atleast we will not be lost for the first few days." Damien then finally speaks.

"And yet I thought the prince was quiet.." Otto sided his eyes at Damien.

"Are you side eyeing me?" Damien's face says 'are you serious right now'.

"Maybe.." Otto's eyes turn to mine. We stare into eachothers soul for a while.

His eyes are so beautiful. So gorgeous. So magnificent. So mythical. So e-

Jenna clears her throat and me and Otto snap out of it. Oh yes. I forgot that she is able to read minds. Quite impressive though.

---------------

We all ready for bed. Damien is reading a book and Otto is preparing his bed whilst I do my favorite thing. Staring out the window. Earlier I watched the sunset and it was magnificent. A sunset I have never seen before.

"You sure do love staring out that window do you?" I hear Otto's voice.

I watch him sit next to me on my bed. He holds his head with his arm. I look back out the window, imagining the scene of my father leaving his carriage.

The last time I would see him.

"I have an idea." Otto says.

Damien and I both look at him. "Im bored so why dont we tell eachother our secrets."

"Otto.." Damien groans. "We have only known eachother for a day."

"To be honest, im on Damien's side." I agree.

"Okay then maybe just crushes?" Otto says.

"You are for real sounding like a girl at this moment." Damien says while sitting up.

I let out a quiet giggle and we all face eachother on our beds.

"Lets start with Eric." Otto points at me.

"Well.. I never really had a crush. I was always stuck in my home and I only had my brothers." I explain. "But does my nanny count?"

Damien and Otto both start laughing. "We will accept that." Otto says.

"Damien? How about you?" I look at him.

"Oh uhm.." Damien mumbles.

"There was one girl. I liked her quite a lot. I do not know if you guys know who Adira Doorthian is."

"The missing princess?" Otto's and my eye's widen.

"Yeah." Damien said one word.

"You knew her?" I ask him.

"Yeah.. We were really close friends when we younger until she dissapeared." Damien responded. "I mainly liked because she was funny."

"I can not believe that came out of your mouth. Especially from a guy like you." Otto then says.

"Enough of me. How about you Otto?" Damien quickly changes the topic.

"Okay.." Otto looks at me in the eyes. My heart skips a beat. Why is he looking at me?

"I kind of have a liking towards.." We wait.. "Jenna."

Damien and I laugh. "That is so adorable!"

"Shut up, Eric!" he pulls the most adorable angry face ever.

We continue laughing. Man. Do I love my new roomates.

Hey guys, I wont be updating for a while due to the final exams happening at this moment. I might able to post the 29th but not in this week time. I hope you understand. Have a good day or night further.